People going "full sevco"

Has anyone ever asked said “sevcoer” how we are cheats? I did when the EBT final ruling came out and my calm reply totally fucked his argument, so he frothed at the mouth some more, I remained calm which caused more frothing!

I enjoy this game. Calmly delivered and reasoned points are the sevcoers kryptonite.

They rely on someone getting raging and calling them 19th Century Terrorist bastards or peados so they can then switch to victim mode.

Not rising to them and pointing out the major holes in their stories just sends them into a slabber enducing fit of rage. It's a fantastic game.

This guy was a site manager on a £100m contract and goes off on one.

One day when both us and them were playing he watched our game as he knew they would win

As the gub used to say - they are not normal people
That's mental. I'd never watch them unless it's against us.

I do deliveries for a Chinese, couple of years ago two rockets came into shop and I saved them the taxi fare by delivering them home as well as their food, I'm quite easy going and never shy to tell strangers I'm a Bluenose, pair of 19th Century Terrorist wanks I dropped off, zombie patter cracked me up :rolleyes:

Should have thrown them out your car as soon as they started you were doing them a favour FF’s. You then go back and tell your boss that they abused you so you threw them out and want them banned.

Thankfully it’s not something I’ve had to deal with I left the country in 2012 but when I came back an old friend (Aberdeen fan) of 30 years said the sevco, dead words when we were playing golf so I politely asked him if he was 12 years old. Never mentioned since.

I know a Rangers ST holder, goes home and away, whose dad is a total Sevcoer. I could not live with that!

Couple of guys in my work are full on Sevco mental. Never hear a peep out of them about Celtic but the minute Rangers come up they turn rabid. Funny thing is the two genuine Celtic fans I know in work who go to near enough every game never talk about "Sevco". It just seems to be the ones who know nothing at all about Football in my experience.

Did anybody see the video on Twitter last week of the Bheggar doing a Mrs. Doubtfire impersonation? As far as Sevco'ing goes thats right up there.

A good question for those pushing the Sevco line is to ask,
Since you seem to have an interest in football teams who have gone into administration what are your views, and do you know the new names (if any) of the following football clubs who entered administration from 2002 to date and successfully negotiated it?

Parma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Leeds Utd, Portsmouth (twice) Charton Athletic, Middlesbrough, Leicester City, Derby County, QPR, Ipswich, Coventry, Hull City, Airdrie, Motherwell, Dundee. Hearts, Livingston, Dunfermline. There are at least another 25 lower league teams as well.

It is highly possible that the 'Sevco Obsessed' won't know anything about these other clubs so the answer is, "Ah so it's only the Rangers you are obsessed with?". "That seems to be more than a bit prejudiced to me." "You do know that you get can treatment for OCD I.e. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?" Which some of them seriously have.

Alternatively if they ask what do you know about the other clubs and administration a good reply is, "Nothing much it is a part of the modern game but I do know that there would be no competitive leagues left if teams had not overcome administration".

I have yet to use this wee strategy myself as I have no contact with any other Scottish team's supporters these days.

Last edited:
Luckily no poets that I know of here in Carmel. Always relying on FF now to keep me updated on their constant lies and deceits!
I was in the CA version a couple of weeks ago and none spotted there either, disappointed however to spot one on Venice Beach a few days later.

When the lawyers for the many victims get full ,picture and put it the public domain the Sevco talk will recede rapidly. Especially if Septic try and use the new club excuse ( Pacific Shelf) as a means of wriggling off the hook !

The abuse has been highlighted by the exponents being jailed , but this seems the tip of the iceberg. These poor victims will get financial recompense but their childhood is something they can never retrieve.

Used to work with a Republican tramp from Easterhouse, when we were in lower leagues his Friday night consisted of a carry out to watch us on TV. Never seemed to watch their own games.

A good question for those pushing the Sevco line is to ask,
Since you seem to have an interest in football teams who have gone into administration what are your views, and do you know the new names (if any) of the following football clubs who entered administration from 2002 to date and successfully negotiated it?

Parma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Leeds Utd, Portsmouth (twice) Charton Athletic, Middlesbrough, Leicester City, Derby County, QPR, Ipswich, Coventry, Hull City, Airdrie, Motherwell, Dundee. Hearts, Livingston, Dunfermline. There are at least another 25 lower league teams as well.

It is highly possible that the 'Sevco Obsessed' won't know anything about these other clubs so the answer is, "Ah so it's only the Rangers you are obsessed with?". "That seems to be more than a bit prejudiced to me." "You do know that you get can treatment for OCD I.e. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?" Which some of them seriously have.

Alternatively if they ask what do you know about the other clubs and administration a good reply is, "Nothing much it is a part of the modern game but I do know that there would be no competitive leagues left if teams had not overcome administration".

I have yet to use this wee strategy myself as I have no contact with any other Scottish team's supporters these days.

I seriously wouldn't engage in any conversation once the word Sevco is mentioned, you know straight away that your dealing with a major crank who'll never be convinced any other way, save your time and effort and walk.

A woman I worked with around 2015 had a side business as a baker/cake maker. She was incredible at it. She would bake a special cake for folks birthdays at work, usually based on their hobby's/interests.

She did one for one of my colleagues. Knowing only that he was a huge Bear she did it based on the current home top.
The resident mental tim had a serious go at her because she put 5 stars above the badge, he almost had her in tears and she didn't have a single clue what his problem was.
Guy probably would have lost the job if the boss wasn't also a mental tim. :mad:

I genuinely feel sorry for all you Bears that have to share oxygen with these fuckin pond life mutations, wether it be in the work place or when your out and about. It must be horrendous.

Reactions: VGM
Was getting on the train to Kilmarnock just before Xmas 2017. (the game they beat us 2-1)

A bunch of absolute goons, maybe early 20s, with a carry out and blaring stone roses over a shite speaker giving it huns this, huns that.. "they huns think they're in a title race...hahahaha" to such an extent I thought they were a few slightly worse for wear tims maybe going to Largs for a day out or something.

Nope.

They get on the train and start singing songs about Morton and 'The Saints'

Turns out St Mirren were playing QoTS and they were heading down that way.

Used to work with a Republican tramp from Easterhouse, when we were in lower leagues his Friday night consisted of a carry out to watch us on TV. Never seemed to watch their own games.

Were you previously employed at a job centre or family planning clinic?

I do deliveries for a Chinese, couple of years ago two rockets came into shop and I saved them the taxi fare by delivering them home as well as their food, I'm quite easy going and never shy to tell strangers I'm a Bluenose, pair of 19th Century Terrorist wanks I dropped off, zombie patter cracked me up :rolleyes:
Zombies are ficticious, paedophile priests are real.

Was getting on the train to Kilmarnock just before Xmas 2017. (the game they beat us 2-1)

A bunch of absolute goons, maybe early 20s, with a carry out and blaring stone roses over a shite speaker giving it huns this, huns that.. "they huns think they're in a title race...hahahaha" to such an extent I thought they were a few slightly worse for wear tims maybe going to Largs for a day out or something.

Nope.

They get on the train and start singing songs about Morton and 'The Saints'

Turns out St Mirren were playing QoTS and they were heading down that way.
I was heading home from a trip offshore on Saturday.
Train stops at dundee and fills with st boooo fans, no issue as they kept themselves to themselves largely.
Couldn't help notice though that they were allowing kids who looked about 7 to drink their carry out.

Puddle drinking mooth breathers

God knows why the feel the need to publicly embarass themselves everywhere they go

After we beat them in December, I got on the train to meet my mate and there's this guy going on at his bored looking wife. For the first ten minutes, I was picking up snippets of his rant. He was wheeling out all the favourites, such as "it was a loan that they didn't have to pay back" "cheated" "sevco" "new company" etc. A proper meltdown after losing one game to us in over 2 years.

His wife eventually blanked him and started speaking to a random, leaving him to stew in his rage.

The total piss, crass, pathetic supports of the Diddy teams, can't wait for us to come along to belt out "your not Rangers anymore" it's cringe worthy that these stupid cretins actually think this is big stick to beat us with

Youz cheated!!

- How did we cheat?

Youz used EBTs

- Which we were advised were fine to use

That’s cheating!!

- How so? Cheating is when you knowingly do something wrong to gain an advantage.

(Pause)

Aye......but youz are no the same club anyway. Fcukin Sevco.....etc etc.

Latest posts

Back