People leaving at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

club175

Official Ticketer
Not a bashing thread but more of an observation. At half time I looked out the window of club72 and couldn’t believe how many people were walking towards the louden. Easily 1000 plus left. I know people leave early but was shocked at home many left at half time. Groups of 4/5 clearly just going for pints

You’re assumption is likely correct but would love to know how you know they were clearly going for pints whilst you observed from the other side of a window from a fair height above them.

Not a bashing thread but more of an observation. At half time I looked out the window of club72 and couldn’t believe how many people were walking towards the louden. Easily 1000 plus left. I know people leave early but was shocked at home many left at half time. Groups of 4/5 clearly just going for pints
Spot on i seen this too said to Boy next to me

You’re assumption is likely correct but would love to know how you know they were clearly going for pints whilst you observed from the other side of a window from a fair height above them.
It is fairly obvious to be fair. Wasn’t old people or people with young kids, it was groups of guys in their 30s and 40s walking towards underground/ louden. As I said I thought the off person would leave at half time but i suprised just how many people and that was just the direction I could see

Folk leaving at 80 mins was embarrassing, my 6 year old asked me why folk were leaving so early
Never understood people complaining about this. Me leaving 80-85 mins is the difference in over an hours travel home. games like today of course we stay to the end but sometimes when its 3-0 80-85mins it makes sense to me to leave a bit earlier and miss the worst of the traffic

I don’t get why folk get worked up by this they have given the club the money and can go when they like. When a last min winner goes in and you stay that’s your reward and their loss and penalty for leaving.
Doesn’t bother me as you say it’s them that misses out in the long run

Never understood people complaining about this. Me leaving 80-85 mins is the difference in over an hours travel home. games like today of course we stay to the end but sometimes when its 3-0 80-85mins it makes sense to me to leave a bit earlier and miss the worst of the traffic

Just not really a good look when half the stadium empties at 70 minutes regardless of result…except against Celtic of course.

I don’t blame folk leaving after 80 mins. Why the hell should they stay interested when the team are playing as if they are not interested. People are paying good money and it’s unacceptable the way the team performed in the second half.

Guy beside my brother left after we scored

Guy beside me didn't get to his seat until 40 mins into the first half

Take all sorts

Not making excuses for people but possibly associated with the M8 being closed at Langbank. Maybe passed it on way up and thought about issues in return journey?

Folk leaving at 80 mins was embarrassing, my 6 year old asked me why folk were leaving so early

Just before the game we were told one half of the tube was down.

Added to that, Unbelievably, in 2021, the last train from Scotland on a Sunday to England is 17.30 from central station.

I'm just in the door 5hrs after I left Ibrox

What time is exceptable to leave?

I left at half time during the Osijek game with a fellow bear who was pretty pished and thought he might get lifted so watched 2nd half in WRC.

The one and only time.

I have never left before the final whistle. But today, for only the second time, my bladder got the better of me and I had to go for a piss at 33 mins. But that is what happens when you have 7 pints before the game.

I left at 80 mins at the Dunfermline game.
Went straight to the game in the car from work.
Had been offshore for 3 weeks and hadn't seen the wife.
3 hours sleep in 30 hrs and didn't want to get caught up in traffic.

What shocked me was buses were leaving as i got my car and i ran a bit from Ibrox to the Imax where i was parked.

Just not really a good look when half the stadium empties at 70 minutes regardless of result…except against Celtic of course.
70 mins i can agree with its a sh!t support. But as i said 3-0 80-85 mins got to see why people r leaving to get home. If you stay within walking distance of Ibrox then theres no excuse for leaving early

Two lads infront of me in MFM spent the first half glued to their phones and left at half time to the Louden, whats the point?

It’s been happening for decades, nothing new, some supporters love a swally and will go to the pub if they feel like a pint, my old supporters bus was rife with it, especially at away games, a lot of the time they never made the game and just stayed in the boozers.

It’s utterly baffling and bordering on idiocy but there you go.

Midweek games I’d have to leave at 85 as even at that it’s a sprint to get close to the front of the subway to make the last train at queen st. I don’t get in till after 12am

Leaving at half time is just baffling
A guy a row infront of me goes with his wee boy Boy. His wee boy must be no older than 8 he said he has to leave early for the midweek games as he dowsnt get home till about 11:30 its too late for his son. Theres other reasons sometimes other than thinking everyone just wants to f.ck off back to the louden which is the usual chant on these threads

Threads on this every week what's the issue pay your money your choice?

I think the entire starting 11 went to the Louden at HT for a swally going by the pish we were subjected to in the 2nd half.

It’s been happening for decades, nothing new, some supporters love a swally and will go to the pub if they feel like a pint, my old supporters bus was rife with it, especially at away games, a lot of the time they never made the game and just stayed in the boozers.

It’s utterly baffling and bordering on idiocy but there you go.
It's really not baffling at all, you have a few pints and suddenly feel in the mood for more and end up just staying in the pub or going back early.

Would be a bit daft if you done it every single game but I have done it on a few occasions over the years.

Threads on this every week what's the issue pay your money your choice?

your correct that people can do what they want but it’s an observation for something that I didn’t realise happened to that degree at half time.

I wish the c unt along from me would leave at half time.

Four or five fucking times every game he's off for a pie, a pish or a puff.

In all my near years of watching Rangers I have never left my seat during play, not once.
This fucking itchy arsed Knobend does it every fucking 20 minutes.
Weak baws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back