Pep Guardiola's mum dies from coronavirus

Really ? Wasn’t aware of this. Absolute madness..

Thread on here already mate.

Boils my blood when you have a pandemic, were stuck at home, suffering from lack of social interaction with friends and family then you have workmates meeting up to train and also idiots like Calderwood.

Absolutely awful news! Just shows it effects absolutely everyone!

Was just reading he donated 1 million euros last week to the fight against covid 19. Outstanding effort!

Are Germany doing the correct thing?

Thread on here already mate.

Boils my blood when you have a pandemic, were stuck at home, suffering from lack of social interaction with friends and family then you have workmates meeting up to train and also idiots like Calderwood.
Missed the issue with calderwood what's he done/said?

That’s a horrible shame. I really hope he managed to get home before lockdown. It would be torture for him if he was here and wasn’t able to be at her funeral etc.

Sad news,he won't be the only person involved in football who's mourning a loved one...yet the authorities still want to conclude this season!!

Thoughts are with every family who have lost loved ones to this horrible virus.

It is baffling that we still have a very significant number of people that are not treating this pandemic serious enough. We have thousands of fellow humans dying every single day with this. We really all do have a part to play in getting on top of this thing no matter how small.

Stay at home, stay safe.

I f
Sad news.

It just shows how this is affecting everyone regardless of who they are.

Germany need to have a hard think about what they are doing.
I find that a strange comment as they have magnificent recovery stats . They are taking in other patients from other countries .

Terrible any death at these times whereby family cannot mourne and say their goodbyes properly.

So a group of say 40 men meeting is acceptable or strange in this day and age during a world pandemic.
I have picked you up wrong and agree with your point , my point was about the pandemic Germany has the best pandemic success rate 0.4 % .and when you live in Spain you have a different view on the pandemic ,so accept my apologies and stay safe.

Never thought id see something like this in my lifetime.
Hope Walker gets punted for his behaviour

So sad to hear about peps mom football needs to take a back seat till this horrible pandenic is over beggers calling for the title so wrong but we all know its not above them hope pep and fam can recover from this horrible time shameful shameful thinking bout titles at this time my thoughts hope your fam can revover from this horrible situ mate we are all man city

I have picked you up wrong and agree with your point , my point was about the pandemic Germany has the best pandemic success rate 0.4 % .and when you live in Spain you have a different view on the pandemic ,so accept my apologies and stay safe.

No need to apologise mate.

I get your point also.

Heartbreaking stuff.
This virus is horrible, no matter how young or old, rich or poor it's got us all in its sights.
Stay safe.

Terrible news for the full family.
hopefully footballers now see how dangerous this is and stop breaking the lockdown rules

Latest posts

Back