Pep showing his class

bert

Has written to 114 fans that travelled to the Ukraine, thanking them for the support nad inviting them to hospitality for the return leg.

Touch of class from Pep tbh

A classy guy.

HZLcGu0.gif

He will have been asked to sign this, by whoever came up with the gesture.

Nice touch from City, all the same.

Just a European cup winner, UEFA cup winner , la liga winner , bundisliga winner , Fifa World Cup winner , premier league winner , FA cup winner plus many more , speaks 4 languages and is a multi millionaire, pure tramp so he is :D
Ffs :))

What a man!

He gets grief for losing the plot at inept officials just like every single manager in the game does, but he’s only vilified for it because he’s so successful and Brits generally don’t like folk that are more successful than them.

This.

Went off his nut because of ridiculous decisions that went against him.

I'd hope Gerrard would do the same tbh.

This.

Gerrard’s already made comments that if they were made by Pep, would have people calling him a classless wanker and all the rest of it. None more hypocritical than your average football fan.

Manager goes nuts at terrible decisions.
Standard.
Manager personally signs 114 letters to fans who went to Russia and club gives them free hospitality.
Not standard.

I like Pep and I hope Citeh win the CL.
Also hope Liverpool won the EPL.
I think both managers would be happy at that.
:cool:

This.

Neither of them were penalties but you cant blame a manager for reacting to decisions. Theres a difference between reaction and Peps histrionics but even then i think you can understand a manager going over the top in a match that important.

Tinpot as fck in my opinion. One of the richest clubs in Europe.

We go for our love of Rangers. We don’t expect anything back bar a good account of ourselves on foreign soil.

Just a European cup winner, UEFA cup winner , la liga winner , bundisliga winner , Fifa World Cup winner , premier league winner , FA cup winner plus many more , speaks 4 languages and is a multi millionaire, pure tramp so he is :D

When did he win the World Cup?

Guardiola has time and again come out and acknowledged that he can't always control his emotions and can take it to far.

Folk coming on here and calling him out on it are hardly cutting edge social commentators.

I don't like the guy per se, but football is a better place for having Guardiola types. This is a great gesture.

When did he win the World Cup?

Tinpot as fck in my opinion. One of the richest clubs in Europe.

We go for our love of Rangers. We don’t expect anything back bar a good account of ourselves on foreign soil.
Tbf to the fans who travelled, dont think they did it with the expectation of anything. They might not have the numbers we do but fair play to any fans who go the distances

His club got cheated last Sunday. He had every right to be angry with the officials. I would expect Steven Gerrard to do similar .

Cheated? Lol.

He's a petulant as fook when anything goes against him.

He'll be rivaling Martin O'Neil in the Wibble stakes if Liverpool win the league this year

Back