Pepe on 14 year revenge mission v Rangers

My favourite Pepe fact is that he isn't actually bald, he's just such a mental bastard he had a zero all over for 15 years.

He does speak well of us! I like the bit where he thinks we're the third seeds in the group.

animaniacs.brain.jpg

My favourite Pepe fact is that he isn't actually bald, he's just such a mental bastard he had a zero all over for 15 years.

He does speak well of us! I like the bit where he thinks we're the third seeds in the group.
I never knew Pepe scored both of their goals that night too!

Wasn't he mildly linked with us when he still had Alves? :D Imagine him, Alves and Katic in a back 3, would never lose a header

My abiding memory of both his goals was that during both Julien Rodriquez was more pre occupied with bundling his man into the net rather than defending the corner.

Reactions: VGM
As is usual, the gormless phukwits are attempting to start something here.
His words are respectful and measured, nothing about revenge missions.

And the former Real Madrird defender will be playing the Light Blues for the first time since the clubs last met in 2005 in the Champions League.

Despite scoring twice that night, the 36-year-old suffered defeat that night as Alex McLeish's team won 3-2 thanks to a late Sotirios Krgyiakos goal.

This guy is supposed to be a "journalist"?

And the former Real Madrird defender will be playing the Light Blues for the first time since the clubs last met in 2005 in the Champions League.

Despite scoring twice that night, the 36-year-old suffered defeat that night as Alex McLeish's team won 3-2 thanks to a late Sotirios Krgyiakos goal.

This guy is supposed to be a "journalist"?
ignore :D

This is a different alfredo this year and pepe is a kind of player he will have more knowledge of.

I think he will relish the battle, morleos isnt stupid!

This will be the ultimate test of Alfie’s temperament in many respects.

Forgot amateurs like Brown, Pepe is up there with the absolute masters of the dark arts and will know fine well about Alfie‘s past and will try every trick in the book.

“Scottish football has improved in the last few years.”

I wonder why so people think this?!

I’ve seen 80 year old women running after the bus who are now faster that Pepe. Think he should maybe kaput till after the game me thinks.

Alfie will dominate Pepe as long as he keeps the head! Peps a dirty sod on the park and ideally could lose it when El buffalo rag dolls him a few times and when pepe realizes Alfie is a beast of a lad that won't be easily bullied might just resort to his dirty tactics and hopfully see red.

Alfredo Morelos all night long for me.

Back