Performance of officials v Hibs

This should probably be at the bottom of the list of things to care about today but I can't understand how the technology isn't there to instantly stop and start the clock in line with the referee pressing the button on his watch. Yellow card, instantly add 30 seconds on and so on. They just get away with making it up as they go and it should be more evolved than it is now.

1. Offside goal
2. No red card for Hanlon
3. No booking for Wright

these decisions are happening every few weeks and we don’t ever address it. Yeah, we were poor today but we didn’t win that game because of decisions made by the referee and his assistants. If they apply the simply rules of the game we win.

this league is going to be extremely tight, we can’t afford to be playing against The opposition and the officials.

All Gerrard his to do is talk about those specific incidents and force the agenda. If he doesn’t, it’s going to cost him his job.
Well said.

I only watched the last ten minutes as was in the golf course and definitely thought for the Morelos ‘goal’ no foul was given until it was the ball was in the net.

Also his body language at 2:55 to blow his whistle reminded me of myself watching their games. Obviously we don’t score with 5 seconds left but it’s the ‘must blow up now’ body language on the ref versus say Clancy playing 2 minutes more than the board said as Celtic chased an equaliser.

He had an awful game but I wouldn’t be aiming the blame at him... The linesman had one job to do and massively got it wrong.
He throws his flag up the ref has to call offside.

Week in week out and no referee sees it yet when we challenge in the opposition 18 yrd box the whistle is going in the favour of the defence.

Helander was fouled at their goal and the ref let's it go. Defoe challenges for our third and ref says foul!

Let's hear someone at the club say it, please

Only played two minutes added on time when it should’ve been three. We shouldve won but having officials like that certainty doesn’t help

We wont hear a thing, club dont care for the fans and their genuine concerns.

What is the actual point in playing in Scotland, every game is the same.

The stamping on Hagi/Kent foots seems to be all the rage since the start of the season. Has ANY player actually been booked for this?

We can sit here and say it is sour grapes but there has been a theme of poor referring decisions against us since the start of the season which has been highlighted after every game. Bad tackles, blantant pens, players not getting booked and now blatant offsides leading to goals.

Yet they accept it. They should be hounding the ref after these instances and the captain needs to be pointing out the challenges to the ref

A foul should have been given near the end, it wasn't and ended up with our player getting booked. Maybe these things even themselves out; I hope they do.

Theres a very simple reason VAR hasn't been introduced in spfl prem yet, and its fu(k all to do with money.

Watch the spfl magically have enough funding for it next season after theyve got their tainted ten.

I've said it several times, we will simply not be allowed to stop them.

Porteous was off the ball elbow - red
Hanlon elbow - red

Stamps on Arfield and Kent - no yellow
Two pull backs with no card

Offside goal
Foul on Morelos on the edge of the box results in a yellow for him

Numerous other assaults let off such as Mcginn going thru Kent, no card and allowed to do a worse tackle for a yellow

Boys is right. That isn't even close. That's an offside but it's a stick on foul for me too. Good strikers goal or not he pushed Helander as he got to the ball

For us to win the league, we're going to have to be exceptional in order to negate corrupt officials.

The amount of yellow card offences that took place today should have seen Hibs a couple of men down.

We've just came through a summer of the most public corruption in order to give celtic a title. They'll continue to do so until these people and officials are no longer in power.

The stamping on Hagi/Kent foots seems to be all the rage since the start of the season. Has ANY player actually been booked for this?

We can sit here and say it is sour grapes but there has been a theme of poor referring decisions against us since the start of the season which has been highlighted after every game. Bad tackles, blantant pens, players not getting booked and now blatant offsides leading to goals.
Sour grapes is nonsense though mate.

We've had these threads after every game we've won this season, the worst example being last week in a game we won 5-0.

Anyone saying we're only complaining because we didn't win can't watch Rangers very often.

In the marginal games we are going to lose a lot of points this season because of this. We are reaping what we sowed for not going after Clancy after the corruption at parkhead, and other games around Nov/Dec last year.

ignoring the offside but there's no way he doesnt see the player using his arms for their 2nd goal, there is no way that would be allowed to stand for us.

Didnt Roofe get a foul against him for somehow 'pushing' a player while in front of him?

This. He has both hands on Helander stopping him from jumping. I’m genuinely surprised no one was commenting on it.

Kent or Arfield score and we aren't talking about refs.
The point is we should be though.
the number of times they came through the back of our players was unbelievable.
gogic - got through that match without a booking?!!
how many times were Kent and Hagi hacked down.
It they go to 10 or 9 men it’s a completely different game.
Never mind the offside goal.

Defensively we were really poor today and we had the chances to win and didn’t take them but that doesn’t excuse the ref & asst not doing their jobs

Today's cheat will be so pleased he managed to get Alfie in the book for having the temerity to question why he never gave the blatant foul against him right at the end.

The offside goal is blatant cheating, but that doesn’t excuse Goldson’s role in that goal at all. That’s what needs addressed immediately within the team. He looked at at times to be reverting back to last season performances.

I'm sick if the incompetent refs week in week out , most of the "honest mistakes" have been mentioned already, but still trying work out why our 3rd goal was chalked off , the hivs player loses the header against Davies I think and then holds his head as he goes down !
Another one In our half their player flicks the ball past Goldson who holds his ground and the player runs into him, free kick, in their half Alfredo flicks the ball past the hivs defender gets blocked, Alfredo gets booked!
If the players on the pitch dont complain, surround the ref etc, if Gerrard doesn't say anything direct and to the point, or if the board don't think why are refs decisions always against us, then weve got no chance, or is it only us blinkered fans that see what's happening and we're the ones in the wrong ?

He's done it before. It doesn't do any good.

Saying it once then forgetting about it when the usual cheerleaders come out and shout us down isn't going to get us anywhere. It needs to be constant and consistent. We need to control the narrative it's the reason we are in this mess, we let them rhats control the discussion while we sit with our dignified silence.

Or you the numpties who say your a mentally challenged for calling it out or get embarrassed because that Mob say we can't take getting beat.

There's a difference we are genuinely cheated while they cunts get everything but claim they don't. When we get a penalty it's rangers always get penalties even though we haven't had one in nearly a year but hey it's just a coincidence.

In the marginal games we are going to lose a lot of points this season because of this. We are reaping what we sowed for not going after Clancy after the corruption at parkhead, and other games around Nov/Dec last year.
Absofuckinglutely.

And Gerrard should’ve eviscerated him the other week but didn’t.

Today’s cūnt didn’t even play the full extra three minutes.

Back