Perpetual negativity around rangers having the effect the scum want

two2tango

Official Ticketer
Guy on heart n hand who gave the story at the end yesterday’s update about the negative energy these bastards throw upon us having an effect

there is defo something in this

week after week day after day they all chop away and it effects our mind set

how do we combat this it’s a or war every day and those bastards assisted by the sfa have us in a head locj

how do we block out the noise and get back to being positive

One Rangers official asks how the SFA child abuse enquiry is coming along at the next press conference AND WHAT SANCTIONS will imposed on those that KNEW?
While that keeps them rightfully busy and out of our business, we get on with playing football, free from unwarranted scrutiny.

We could start by publicly highlighting what others are getting away with , for example Greg Taylor did the exact same gesture as Morelos at the weekend and nothing was said or done also Scott Brown went looking for a specific player and laughed in his face when Celtic went 2-1 up in the same match ( a horrible antagonist gesture )

There’s 2 offensive gestures we await the charge ?

Call it out Rangers we are in a war here

They know how to get under the clubs skin, be it via their fans, players or their PR. The fear they had after December 29th, is gone, and its been done via a mix of the above and our own awful failure

we are a soft touch on and off the field sadly.

Guy on heart n hand who gave the story at the end yesterday’s update about the negative energy these bastards throw upon us having an effect

how do we combat this it’s a or war every day and those bastards assisted by the sfa have us in a head locj

They can sling about all the lies and bullshit they want it won't ever get me to the point they want.

The problem for them is they need to keep this charade up both on and off the park and it wont last forever and will be returned in bucket loads at some point......

I was talking to a young guy (a Bear who lives in Kilmarnock) in the pub last week before the game at Rugby Park and he said of his mates who support Kilmarnock,they all hate Rangers but don’t mind Celtic.
The everything Rangers = bad in Scotland is working.

There is only so much the fans can do. A fan outlet like Heart and Hand does a tremendous job of producing content and lifting spirits but it can only do so much. Fundamentally, the only real change will come when the club chooses to actively engage in the battle.

Only the club has the ability to tackle misinformation and ill-treatment from the media and the authorities. It was falsehoods about a director that saw Spiers removed from the Herald. The clout is there but the will to use it on a daily basis on behalf of the club isn't.

Some of our ex-players need to have a good look in the mirror
Ally sits with tomato face Brazil and lets him rip right through us.
Barry Ferguson defends the tims in his column.
At least Boyd has had a little go at them.

When was the last time you read a tim linked journalist, ex player or pundit have a joke or a laugh about is or even remotely give us the benefit of the doubt in any way?

Some ex Rangers players really will turn a blind eye to the most rancid of hatred they are held in for a quick shilling and deliberately ignore it.

When was the last time you read a tim linked journalist, ex player or pundit have a joke or a laugh about is or even remotely give us the benefit of the doubt in any way?

Some ex Rangers players really will turn a blind eye to the most rancid of hatred they are held in for a quick shilling and deliberately ignore it.
They need to speak out and defend us.
Are they scared of losing work?
Even Rae on Snyde last week was agreeing with Keevins saying we need to win games without worrying about dodgy ref decisions

The very first thing the Club must do is stop condoning the attacks and give Rangers supporters and non-Rangers haters a lead, set an example. Stop pretending that this relentless negativity doesn't work and stop sending out a subliminal message that we are in the wrong and somehow deserve the attacks.
The Club needs a 'champion', we have Gerrard for the football side but he has his hands full and is not the right man for this job, anyway. We need a Gerrard for reputation management.

I was talking to a young guy (a Bear who lives in Kilmarnock) in the pub last week before the game at Rugby Park and he said of his mates who support Kilmarnock,they all hate Rangers but don’t mind Celtic.

It's labour and the tories, they forget that the enemy is the snp and attack the tories all the time.

These small clubs all put their energy into hating and beating Rangers, this means that the beggars get an easier ride. FFS is no one else in Scotland caring that everything is done for this mob and they have won everything in the past? Its a strange world.

It's labour and the tories, they forget that the enemy is the snp and attack the tories all the time.

These small clubs all put their energy into hating and beating Rangers, this means that the beggars get an easier ride. FFS is no one else in Scotland caring that everything is done for this mob and they have won everything in the past? Its a strange world.
Very true,strange and depressing.

If we are allowing that to creep into our mindset then they really shouldn't be there. I don't think for one second that Stevie would allow that to happen. Surly we should be using it as a motivation if anything. I think it's solely down to loss of form and certain decisions have went against us,but we should be using that as well as a massive giruy.

We certainly need to do things differently

we need to put someone out of business get them sacked due them whatever it is

our pen need to start attacking them as well they get zero negative press none

:oops:

Gary Caldwell... I know!

Win 55

One Rangers official asks how the SFA child abuse enquiry is coming along at the next press conference AND WHAT SANCTIONS will imposed on those that KNEW?
While that keeps them rightfully busy and out of our business, we get on with playing football, free from unwarranted scrutiny.

I actually think this is a good idea. Throw a few grenades at the East End and see how they react. It does not even have to be factually accurate - FFS they hardly tell the truth - but something to switch the focus.

We could start be not assisting them - there are so many of our own who are every bit as negative about the Rangers as those from the other side.
Totally agree. Rae, Ferguson n Boyd give them a wee kick now n again but nothing like Hartson n Sutton give us. Generally feel like we have no one within the media defending our corner

We could start by reducing the negativity that we put on our own team.. We are so negative as a support sometimes. Then we attack them at every opportunity. But this is years worth of work coming home to roost for them. We need to be playing the long game as well.

If we are allowing that to creep into our mindset then they really shouldn't be there. I don't think for one second that Stevie would allow that to happen. Surly we should be using it as a motivation if anything. I think it's solely down to loss of form and certain decisions have went against us,but we should be using that as well as a massive giruy.
I disagree a little bit here mate.
Where else does this happen? They just want to play football, not politics and off field dirty tricks to win the league

Totally agree. Rae, Ferguson n Boyd give them a wee kick now n again but nothing like Hartson n Sutton give us. Generally feel like we have no one within the media defending our corner
Our high profile ex players claim to be Rangers fans. Fans of pound coins more like it, even when saying something good about the club they end up praising celtc along the way.

Always the result of unanswered propaganda and bias. The Wikipedia description has it summed up nicely:

Demonizing the enemy, Demonization of the enemy or Dehumanization of the enemy[1] is a propaganda technique which promotes an idea about the enemy being a threatening, evil aggressor with only destructive objectives.[2] Demonization is the oldest propaganda technique aimed to inspire hatred toward the enemy necessary to hurt them more easily, to preserve and mobilize allies and demoralize the enemy.

The reality is that the Peasants are quietly left alone by the media to get on with the business of winning football games, yet almost on a weekly basis we are fire fighting after shockingly consistent and appalling ref decisions.

It's very much designed to stop us building any momentum and keep pressure off of them. Look at the way they managed the media after being comprehensively beaten by us.

Too many of our fans misinterpret this as them having a meltdown. They know exactly what they are doing and it has reaped rewards once again.

Fed from the top down, the snp and their acolytes have worked for years to paint anything unionist/protestant/rangers/British in a bad light, they have done it so much that any of the above are associated with negativity whenever mentioned now, this has bled into every facet of scottish life.

And we let them.

They know how to get under the clubs skin, be it via their fans, players or their PR. The fear they had after December 29th, is gone, and its been done via a mix of the above and our own awful failure

we are a soft touch on and off the field sadly.

Sadly sums it all up .

Our own apathy as supporters but. Ore importantly as a club has allowed this situation to spiral out of control .

Win trophies and appoint highly effective PR.

There’s a reason why the rattled on about Morelos for 3 weeks after we fùcked them at the paedo dome , it seems to have worked.. I mentioned this to my mates last week, dirty media bastards... I fùcking detest those cùnts

That has been my experience as well. I've spoken to a Hearts fan who told me he hated Rangers more than he hated Hibs. Says it all really.

This place has its share of negative nancies and concern trolls.

If I wanted to read that sort of pìsh i'd buy a newspaper.

It would be useful to have a facility, similar to that on reddit, where users can (privately) tag the offenders.

Hire Hollicoms best competitor, Hollicom is doing a great job in polishing their turd.

As long as we are constantly being made out to be the "bad ones" nobody is talking about them and the paedophile ring.

The problem for them is they need to keep this charade up both on and off the park and it wont last forever and will be returned in bucket loads at some point......

The point for that is well past. At what point do the club say enough is enough?
How many more open goals do we need.?
Is there something we're not being told about simmering in the background that's preventing us coming out all guns blazing?

That’s the sad thing - they prefer a team that has dominated Scottish football in recent years (by any means they can), have covered up child abuse and who sympathise with the murderers of the IRA? I thought the “neutrals” of Kilmarnock would have more sense!

When we start winning trophies again they will all crawl back into their caves.

Sorry but that isnt going to happen. They've made it almost impossible for us to win anything and their PR combined with our lack of it will ensure we are always hated and detested. Espanyolification indeed.

Aye what happened to that 2 year privately funded ( another SECRET ) investigation by TBFTE into the same subject and why hasn't 1 MSM outlet questioned how long the investigation will take before results are revealed?

Back