Personal Thanks to The Rangers SLO and Donna Hannah from Rangers

jf1960

I know some people on here like me like to hear good news stories coming from our club here is mine, a couple of weeks ago my Grandson 14 was viciously attacked at an incident in Rutherglen i asked Greg Marshall on Twitter if it was possible to arrange a Rangers's headed letter wishing him a speedy recovery get well message and the next day i received an email from Mrs Donna Hannah at Rangers PR saying she was leaving a signed football and also a signed photo of Alfredo Morelos at reception for me which I picked up yesterday and will deliver to my Grandson today. I can't Thank them enough for the boost it's gonna give him today unfortunately I'm hopeless at keeping secrets so he already knows what's coming can't believe they done that for me so Thank You
PS boy is doing god and is well on the way to a full recovery

Well done Rangers and I hope a full and speedy recovery for your grandson, it's sickening to hear about anyone being viciously assaulted never mind a 14 year old. It's a horrible world we live in.

I think I may have read about this on social media, absolutely horrific and it terrifies me as a father of 2 young boys.

Well done the club for a great gesture and hope the lad is ok.

Terrible about your Grandson. I hope everything's OK.

Excellent from Donna, though. I know her and she's a wee gem.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and messages my Grandson is doing ok for now, long term don't know how it will affect him can't be easy to forget about something like that unfortunately i can't say much more about what happened but he was a very lucky boy Thanks

Hope your grandson is on the mend and gets over his ordeal sooner rather than later , great what our club has done for you and your grandson, I'm sure this will make a lot of his friends jealous :D Tell him hi and we all wish him a speedy recovery from all his fellow bears

WATP

I know some people on here like me like to hear good news stories coming from our club here is mine, a couple of weeks ago my Grandson 14 was viciously attacked at an incident in Rutherglen i asked Greg Marshall on Twitter if it was possible to arrange a Rangers's headed letter wishing him a speedy recovery get well message and the next day i received an email from Mrs Donna Hannah at Rangers PR saying she was leaving a signed football and also a signed photo of Alfredo Morelos at reception for me which I picked up yesterday and will deliver to my Grandson today. I can't Thank them enough for the boost it's gonna give him today unfortunately I'm hopeless at keeping secrets so he already knows what's coming can't believe they done that for me so Thank You
PS boy is doing god and is well on the way to a full recovery

Really sorry to hear about this JF and delighted he’s coming through it OK ;)

Hopefully your Grandson gets over the unpleasant incident.

Well done Rangers!!

Hope your grandson is on the mend.

It's great to hear Rangers doing this kind of thing. It's the sort of nice touch from the club he'll keep forever.

Back