Perspective needed

ArfieldsSalute

ok, we are now at a stage where it look so like our 'experiement' has failed. Pedro, although I am sure believes in his style and from what I've seen at his sessions, does have good ideas but has failed to make it happen for various reason - see the countless posts.
My point is - Do we really have to blame everyone and anyone for something not working? Every team has failed managers and players but for some reason it seems our fans think we must get all correct 100% of the time - it doesn't work like that.
So Pedro was brought in, he obviously showed his plan and the board bought into that, doesn't mean the board were wrong to appoint him or that he shouldn't have been given a chance - like any manager that comes in - it is a gamble. It hasn't worked and it looks like he is away.
The board are taking massive stick for this prediciment we find ourselves in but they backed the manager with funds, they have managed to sort out a lot in the background to put us back into a better standing, surely we need to take a step back and just relax a bit.

Of course it's frustrating, of course it isn't good enough, but we all need to just say it hasn't worked, let's all look to what's next and get it better - you have to remember the board are new to running a football club, they will make mistakes just the same as players and managers will, it's how we learn from it.

And before anyone mentions Warburton - he was overwhelmingly welcomed to club as a guy who could do it.

ok, we are now at a stage where it look so like our 'experiement' has failed. Pedro, although I am sure believes in his style and from what I've seen at his sessions, does have good ideas but has failed to make it happen for various reason - see the countless posts.
My point is - Do we really have to blame everyone and anyone for something not working? Every team has failed managers and players but for some reason it seems our fans think we must get all correct 100% of the time - it doesn't work like that.
So Pedro was brought in, he obviously showed his plan and the board bought into that, doesn't mean the board were wrong to appoint him or that he shouldn't have been given a chance - like any manager that comes in - it is a gamble. It hasn't worked and it looks like he is away.
The board are taking massive stick for this prediciment we find ourselves in but they backed the manager with funds, they have managed to sort out a lot in the background to put us back into a better standing, surely we need to take a step back and just relax a bit.

Of course it's frustrating, of course it isn't good enough, but we all need to just say it hasn't worked, let's all look to what's next and get it better - you have to remember the board are new to running a football club, they will make mistakes just the same as players and managers will, it's how we learn from it.

And before anyone mentions Warburton - he was overwhelmingly welcomed to club as a guy who could do it.

You very much answered your own question.
Yes, someone should be held accountable, it was not the time for such an obviously rsiky experiement.

I think the challenge in bringing in a "foreign" manager in the current climate of scottish football is that no matter how they are told about the physical side, they really cant "get it" until the see it first hand. If we had a team of players and a manager that the opposition respected and feared (regardless of talent), then I am certain we wouldnt be getting all of these mental refereeing decisions against us, and the opposition wouldnt be thinking they have free reign to boot us all over the place.

Part of me is hugely disappointed that Alves and Dorrans haven't managed to built this side of our game up. Alves especially. He should demand respect, given his international pedigree.

You very much answered your own question.
Yes, someone should be held accountable, it was not the time for such an obviously rsiky experiement.

Possibly but had it gone well the board would be praised, that’s the gamble. Pedro believes he is right man and so he should otherwise he’d never get a job but we almost at the point of using the board to blame for everything. He backs the manager with funds, now being criticised for doing so, had they kep the money they’dbe Criticised. It really is a simple case of trying a failing, we move on. If they make same mistake then rightly question their judgement

Back