PES 2020

papat82

Has anyone any idea if Ibrox is going to be featured in the new edition of the game this year? I saw a RT on Twitter from Konami that the Piggery is back but heard or read nothing from us.

Literally 30 minutes after I started this thread it’s been confirmed from Konami on Twitter.

Didn't get either PES or Fifa last year, too many updates were needed on PES and some you had to wait months for.

This year i will be getting it as Fifa 19 was a sack of sh*t and their career mode is abysmal.

Not only that but i've always wanted to play a football game with the real faces and names and to play at Ibrox, PES used to be magic so hopefully it has picked back up again.

Didn't get either PES or Fifa last year, too many updates were needed on PES and some you had to wait months for.

This year i will be getting it as Fifa 19 was a sack of sh*t and their career mode is abysmal.

Not only that but i've always wanted to play a football game with the real faces and names and to play at Ibrox, PES used to be magic so hopefully it has picked back up again.
Fifa 20 career mode has finally been re-vamped and given the update its been needing for years!

The demo is getting good reviews. Hopefully the Master League won't be ruined by the insane scripting.

I'm hoping the full teams face scans get put in this time they left a lot out last year

I'm hoping the full teams face scans get put in this time they left a lot out last year

They're back in Glasgow in a few weeks for the game tour, thats when they done the scans last time. Hopefully they'll stop by the training centre again and scan the new players.

Whatever happened to the Rangers limited edition PES19 version that were supposed to be available ?

Were they actually released ?

They're back in Glasgow in a few weeks for the game tour, thats when they done the scans last time. Hopefully they'll stop by the training centre again and scan the new players.
Around the 10 minute mark of the above video they show the lineup screen and you can see that all the main players that were not scanned for PES2019 have now been done, even Alfie who is selected shortly after (12:25 mins). Looks like only Ojo has the default player model treatment and hasn't been scanned yet out of the ones you can see.

I'm going to trade in PES2019 for it tomorrow, can't wait, really enjoyed the gameplay and Ibrox in last years and I used to be a Fifa player for years before that after switching from playing the early ISS Pro Evo games on the PS1.

Fifa gameplay got worse and PES has started to feel more realistic again and be more enjoyable to play. The difficulty against the Computer is better too, I always found Fifa too easy on Professional and too unrealistically hard on World Class.

Around the 10 minute mark of the above video they show the lineup screen and you can see that all the main players that were not scanned for PES2019 have now been done, even Alfie who is selected shortly after (12:25 mins). Looks like only Ojo has the default player model treatment and hasn't been scanned yet out of the ones you can see.

I'm going to trade in PES2019 for it tomorrow, can't wait, really enjoyed the gameplay and Ibrox in last years and I used to be a Fifa player for years before that after switching from playing the early ISS Pro Evo games on the PS1.

Fifa gameplay got worse and PES has started to feel more realistic again and be more enjoyable to play. The difficulty against the Computer is better too, I always found Fifa too easy on Professional and too unrealistically hard on World Class.

You'll be lucky to get 20p

Back