Peter Grant : Ive never been a big fan of Morelos

200.webp

Nearly as thick as he is ugly. His football knowledge wouldn't even fill a midge's bollock. That's if midges even have bollocks. Says it all about journalism in this country that a no mark is given a platform to talk utter pish about the 3rd top scorer in Europa League history. Where are you on the list Peter?

There was never a chance he or anyone else who are briefed what to say and usually all within a few hours of each other are ever going to praise or say anything positive about our players .

What is he talking about?

I’d bet Morelos is gutted.
A former scum player who hated us then and will still hate any success we have, doesn’t rate him!
We’d better get somebody to speak with him as soon as possible to make sure he isn’t suicidal.

Btw, I swear the more Scottish football and everyone else hates on Morelos the more I love him. I’m really struggling to think of the last player we had who managed to get to our enemies with such ease, Novo maybe?

The best bit is you barely hear Alfie speak a word and yet he still lives in their previously empty heads rent free.

Btw, I swear the more Scottish football and everyone else hates on Morelos the more I love him. I’m really struggling to think of the last player we had who managed to get to our enemies with such ease, Novo maybe?

The best bit is you barely hear Alfie speak a word and yet he still lives in their previously empty heads rent free.

Amazing mate eh? He treats them with utter contempt as well. Reminds me of Souness. Knows the filth are beneath us

Is it just me that doesn’t know what the %^*& this reference means? I mean I know who all the people are but how they fit together in this reference is confusing.

Couldnt find him.

Didnt think it was particulary difficult. Possibly unfunny, but not mentally straining - then again reading your earlier post on the transfer thread. Ive maybe given you too much credit in terms of intelligence.

Thanks for responding though, i guess.

Couldnt find him.

Didnt think it was particulary difficult. Possibly unfunny, but not mentally straining - then again reading your earlier post on the transfer thread. Ive maybe given you too much credit in terms of intelligence.

Thanks for responding though, i guess.
%^*& me you are a weird and sensitive lady's front bottom. I figured it was couldn’t find him but the reference was so shite and badly constructed it was hard to know.

Rasputin was one of the finest nicknames for a celtc player I ever read in an edition of FF from the early 90s.
Does anyone also remember the nugget threatening to dye his hair green summer 1995 when we were all getting our hair bleached in honour of Gazza.what a fud.

%^*& me you are a weird and sensitive lady's front bottom. I figured it was couldn’t find him but the reference was so shite and badly constructed it was hard to know.

Yeah, it was unfunny, my wife tells me the same all the time, so maybe you have a point :))

I remember when I was about 13 I walked up to him as he was sitting with some blonde bimbo in a cafe in the Forge. I asked for his autograph, He was looking all smug until I tore it up in front of him and me and a couple of mates just started pishin ourselves. I thought he was about to attack me with the look of rage on his coupon, Lol.

Back