Peter Grant : Ive never been a big fan of Morelos

He is about the same age as our very own Ian Ferguson. He never won a league after Fergie arrived at Rangers despite him being at celtic until 1997, meanwhile Ian went on to win 10.

To say he is a bitter man would be slight understatement.

:)) :))

Go Radio? I’m guessing that Alfredo won’t be losing any sleep over this ‘insight’ from a no-mark like Grant being broadcast to its couple of hundred listeners.

What is it with them and Morelos? Honestly, it's like they cant help themselves at times. Having had the displeasure of talking football with them over the years, every single one of them brings up Morelos and tries to belittle or downplay how good he is. It's utterly bizarre. They cant talk about his temperament anymore, so they've moved on to talking about his finishing. It's just weird. I'd get it if he didn't score goals at all, but he does, usually important ones too.
Been like that since their platform fans in the press and media used their hatred and made Morelos a target for physical and mental abuse!

Quite the opposite of attitudes for Neil Lennon well until they realised he was about to lose this 10iar thing they had been singing for about a decade?

Peter Grant? Won a couple of medals whilst sitting on the bench early in his career & spent his prime (don't laugh) years playing for the worst dhim team in history.

Nae bother Pedro. Alfie has no f*kking idea who you are so your opinion means the square root of f*kk all to him. And mostly everyone else who never wore that rag.

What a shocker, Celtic fan doesn’t rate Rangers player.

Peter, I was one of the Bears in the 80s / 90s who didn’t hate you, you weren’t worth bothering about. Thanks for helping to keep Celtic shite all through my formative years, it was my pleasure.

Rasputin was one of the finest nicknames for a celtc player I ever read in an edition of FF from the early 90s.
Does anyone also remember the nugget threatening to dye his hair green summer 1995 when we were all getting our hair bleached in honour of Gazza.what a fud.
Why Rasputin? Come to think of it he did go through celic boys club so he's seen his fair share of mad monk.

Funny how these so called pundits continually say negative things about our club and players and yet have always remained totally silent when the subject of Paedophillia is brought into question emanating from their own scummy club.

Some day soon it will be different, when that pathetic football club will have to answer for their sins of debauchery.

His opinion on any player should be taken with a massive dose of salt. Putting aside his rhabid hatred of The Famous, he took a playoff certain Dunfermline to the bottom of the league who were so shot of confidence that FF “Good Guy” and undoubted mentally challenged John Hughes couldn’t turn them around.

peter bloody grant. I’m sure Morelos isn’t a fan of his either or know who he is for that matter.

The next time Alfie is racially abused at Porkheid by anti-racist welcoming to all FC fans, the mad monks Chapelhall hovel should be the first door police Scotland chap

There is a view amongst the obsessed that "sevco play better withoot Morelos". I can only assume that in part it is about belittling a great Rangers player, but maybe it comes from Gerrard's first season when we played everything through Alfie and were very predictable.
As for Peter Grant I never liked him as a player because he was a bit of a hammer thrower and he always came over as a bit thick but he is not snake like some of the other Celtic pundits.

Funnily enough Mr Pointer....Alfredo Morelos doesn't even know who you are, so don't worry too much about whether you rate him or not...ya fud :))

Back