Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

Love seeing that rhat bastard stutter an squirm with a dry mouth.

you couldn’t find a club with less humility and morals than them, more deranged gaslighting from the fat one.
Up ye

The apology is completely hollow. We have had days of lap dogs reading out the partly line and now he tries to sound sincere!!! Very poor.

The pandemic has affected their club more than others, I’d maybe ask Hearts, Falkirk and Partic Thistle how they feel about that.
I think the horse has bolted with that half hearted apology, they really have been see for what they are.
Killie and St Mirren have potentially been deducted points because of it but you go ahead with your victim mentally snakey Pete

One of the biggest pieces of shit to grace this planet. I won't bother watching the video but I am not sure it would even matter if he did apologise - the only thing that counts for me is that his club is in utter turmoil and the worse it gets the better.

"I'm sorry we were caught. It was totally unforeseen that we'd be held to account for our actions. We're so surprised by this as it's never happened before.
We promise that in the future that we will take every conceivable effort to make sure that we will not get caught. And you have my word on that......Okay, that should be enough to calm those peasants. Declan, bring the Bentley round the front so I can get out of this $hithole."

Not even kidding when I say he's going to need personal security soon. The filth want his head on a stick, and I can't see him just giving up his hugely lucrative position that easily.

I see a couple of posts on their forum that their share price dropped 2.5% to 97p the other day then dropped to 94.5p today.

source.gif

Back