Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

tenor.gif

Dermott Desmond must be wondering what he's gotten into?

They don't have money because of impending litigation. So no war chest.

So Dermott Desmond will need to dip into his own, admittedly deep, pockets.

But when the truth comes falling down on the filth, who in their right mind is wanting to do business with a guy who is the head honcho of the most rancid organisation in sport worldwide?

Not even kidding when I say he's going to need personal security soon. The filth want his head on a stick, and I can't see him just giving up his hugely lucrative position that easily.

You know you are a special kind of person when you are despised by both sets of fans. Congrats on making that happen Liewell.

Wee Fergus didnt bother me or them before him as they were in it for the dough.
He s just a snide thats a bitter cant that hates everything Rangers and i guess protestants.

On reflection?...Looking back?....looking with hindsight?

I mean who wasn't totally blindsided and surprised by it? Totally out of the blue. One in a billion chance. Completely unforeseeable.:rolleyes:

Fanny!
There was a thread on here in December about their trip and how mad it was and Leaving themselves open to problems.

but yeah wit hindsight maybe it wasn’t a great idea!

B-)

Get Packie Bonner to ask him to apologise to the boys club players who have been raped and abused ,and admit liability and to explain a cover up for over four decades of knowingly employing and re employing convicted paedophiles at the boys club. Also quash this seperate entity pish.
Durty peadophile harbouring terrorist loving fukcwit Puddle Drinkers.

Stuttering mumbling cvnt.

Gerry is a sycophantic prick, liewell wrote those questions for him!
Covid has affected Celt*c more than any other club, I hope a those operating below the championship are listening. Fikthy arrogant bastards.

Liewell is basically a supervisor how the fvck did he ever make £3m? He has taken the mentally challengeds to the cleaners.

Scumbag.

The pandemic has affected pretty much the full world but poor Celtic have been affected the most by it, always need to be the victims. Try speaking to the families who have lost their jobs, livelihoods and their relatives. Blaming the pandemic for the way he is running their club is the lowest of the low. Then you have their fans openly wanting the pandemic to get worse so they can push for null and void.

55 will finish you.

Sorry, but then just a load of justification for it all. There's really no particular contrition there other than a paper-thin line directed specifically at their own support (£££) and a bit of begging to just let them away with it and carry on.

No contrition what so ever, basically admitting they were caught out, otherwise everything would be fine, and only apologises only to the mhankie hordes, not to the rest of football or the public in general.

Apologises only to celtic fans, not the rest of society.

Again this pish about how they are the worst affected club by covid.

A fat, japanese scumbag of a man.
TLB ,clearly said a while back that they were at the forefront in the battle against Covid ?

Message to supporters.

Stop chucking fence panels, chasing buses,abusing players and hanging shitey banners around the place you c unts.

Genuinely thought he was going to say the right thing there for a second and then it quickly went down hill and the arrogant twat proved folk were right about their arrogance. They’ve been affected more than any club hahahahaha

One thing doing an in house interview with set questions, get him front of the media with UK feeds who were chasing it earlier in the week and see how he goes.

Back