Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

Bloody sectarian COVID, which affects our club more than any other because we are always the victim, pure sneaked up on us, so it did.
We have the best protocols, the best procedures and the best defences in the whole league, well maybe not the best defences.
Dubai was all about performance and bhoy did we perform.
So we just want to apologise, although we have nothing to apologise for and our club is still here, so don’t forget your season tickets because we sold the tarpaulins for the top tier to pay for Duffy’s first week.

The pandemic “has affected our club more than any’.....!

So the pandemic is anti - sellik? Sectarian? How the %^*& do they justify these thoughts in their heads before verbalising them. Is it because they wear stupid green and white hooped jerseys?

General Moonhowler there.

Was wee Gerry in the same closed room with the maskless Peter? He did not sound as if he had a mask on when asking the questions?

Did Peter therefore actually break lockdown protocols with that interview where he apologised for Celtic breaking lockdown protocols?

:D:D

was it even essential?!

Been affected more than any other club??
Absolute nonsense... and the fat prixk will have watched that back and ok,d it as well.
I would think Hearts and thistle who both dropped leagues coz of Covid and ourselves who could have won a title were it not for the fact celtc decided to award it to themselves are three examples of clubs affected more than them .
Incredible remark .

What a load of f**cking sh*te. That man is a first class w**ker and it's about time Scottish football stood up to him

Get Packie Bonner to ask him to apologise to the boys club players who have been raped and abused ,and admit liability and to explain a cover up for over four decades of knowingly employing and re employing convicted paedophiles at the boys club. Also quash this seperate entity pish.
Durty peadophile harbouring terrorist loving fukcwit Puddle Drinkers.
Sorry, also meant to add an apology to the victims families. Let's face it is is ridiculously long overdue.
That club is a cancer from the bottom to the top.

Fūck me.

Just watched that for the first time. You really couldn’t mark their necks with a blowtorch, however much you’d like to try.

“Alexa, show me arrogance dressed up as a fat slimy lying cūnt....”

I think it is telling how much they have been damaged by this that they couldn't even trust themselves to be put in front of one of the tame journalists they've got in their back pocket. There were too many difficult questions that could have been asked.

Didn't feel or sound like much of an apology did it. Frankly if they hadn't lost two points through a weakened team, he wouldn't be making this apology to their fans, which is who it is for, no one else.

They make the "landscape changed" right after they flew out... ehhh, it changed before Christmas, that's why it went from a 5 day rule relaxation to Christmas day only, if you really had to!

They knew things had changed, they knew we were at near full lockdown due to a more contagious strain. They chose not only to go, but to ignore the rules, sitting right next to each other inside a bar skulling pints. That's aside from pissing people off who couldn't even see relatives, the bottom line is from Liewell and TLB down, no fu**s were given about taking the correct precautions and following their make believe protocols.

If clubs get hammered for players sitting too close on the team bus, they should be forfeiting every fixture for the entire isolation period. Their arrogance is off the scale, knowing Buncaster wouldn't do a thing.

Been affected more than any other club??
Absolute nonsense... and the fat prixk will have watched that back and ok,d it as well.
I would think Hearts and thistle who both dropped leagues coz of Covid and ourselves who could have won a title were it not for the fact celtc decided to award it to themselves are three examples of clubs affected more than them .
Incredible remark .

He’s right though. They got a title handed to them without having to win it on the park and they got play a Scottish cup final against a different set of players than were registered the previous season with their opponents having been unfairly relegated. I’d say that’s been more affecting than anything, of course it’s not quite affecting in the way the fat slime ball implies.

Its like the scene from downfall where Hitler is moving about armies that don't exist clinging onto every last bit of power. He's done he's losing his grip and influence on Scottish football if we push hard enough in the summer we can force change I firmly believe we can clear the lot of them out in the summer clubs are finally seeing through the spfl and sfa

Apologies to their fans, not a mention to the whole of Scottish football,
nothing to society which is put in jeopard. They had better not ask for the footy to be put into “cold storage” they had so many games changed to suit them. Wake up Scottish football this is a “dictatorship in the first degree!”

Sellik, if they had to apologise, were only going to apologise to their own supporters.
If they were to apologise to Nicola Sturgeon, the MSPs, the general public, other Scottish clubs, basically anyone who might have an interest in this whole shambolic affair, this would have undermined their own self-written narrative that they are the outsiders and victims and only deserving of sympathy.

So if we had beaten Rangers, not been pictured drinking beer by the pool, not had a player catch covid and have to self isolate and drop 2 points to Hibs then it would have been worthwhile. So its an apology in hindsight. Their fans wont buy that.

More of a PR exercise than any form of apology.
How covid has affected this horrible club more than any other is baffling.

Neil Mcann: The former Hearts and Rangers star told BBC Sportsound: "I think the statement within the statement that will stick in the throats of a lot of people in football is about Celtic being the worst hit here.

1x1.png

"I'm pretty sure Ann Budge and all the Hearts fans will be on the posts tonight to say: 'Hold on a minute, we lost a place in the Premiership here

So who is going to ask Lawell to explain how Celtic have been affected most by the pandemic where do you even start with a statement like that.

Id also like to ask him to explain a bit further about his comment about going forward BA.

I forget the exact words but he referred to wanting their fans AND COMMUNITY to come & stick together.

What does that mean ? Is that another dive into the historical them & us *** lowest common denominator gutter appeal ?

I thought it was a lowlife comment for a guy in his position.

Id also like to ask him to explain a bit further about his comment about going forward BA.

I forget the exact words but he referred to wanting their fans AND COMMUNITY to come & stick together.

What does that mean ? Is that another dive into the historical them & us *** lowest common denominator gutter appeal ?

Remember when they got awarded the Title last season they dedicated it to key workers they never gave much thought about them when they where the only Club in Britain to have a training camp in Dubai, I can't watch that piece of vermin I tried but had to turn him off he fcuking repulses me.

The Mhuppets asked him to apologise!

And he said 'I apologise' - run along now and just keep giving me your money, bhoys!

He didn't lose much weight while training in Dubai!

Back