Peter Lawwell apologises... almost.

He looks ill as many have said. But I would wager that is down to him being about to lose out on a MAJOR bonus for securing "The 10*" Probably worth double his normal annual wage.

And for a club who don't do statements, they certainly seem to be making plenty statements these days. B-D

Just %^*& off Mr Miyagi.

He looks ill as many have said. But I would wager that is down to him being about to lose out on a MAJOR bonus for securing "The 10*" Probably worth double his normal annual wage.

And for a club who don't do statements, they certainly seem to be making plenty statements these days. B-D

Just %^*& off Mr Miyagi.
Mind there were also rumours about him being lined up for a yoofa job & considering the royal James Hunt he's made of their whole situation, that might also be swirling down the pan too.

It’s affected your club more than any? maybe if your players weren’t flying to Dubai and Spain to see burds you’d be alright. Fat prick wasn’t saying anything when it affected their trophy cabinet last season was he.

I cannot f**kin wait till we win 55.

Didn’t Maxwell like the sycophantic Celtic arselicker he is, step into the winter sunshine and back them to the hilt. Celtic then apologises for the behaviour Maxwell said was acceptable.
Whoosh, there goes another one, horsed under the bus on the altar of Celtic expediency. Who needs a script, who would have written this one?
Used, abused and cast aside like so many others.
When will the penny drop with these fools.

Reading on that mentally challenged st. forum about him, I lost count of the number of times they said "he then feeds it to his poodles in the media".
I thought they didn't have any poodles in the media, because they all belong to us?
They sneaky greeting face feckers know fine well who's running the show when they're crying victim at every turn.

Id also like to ask him to explain a bit further about his comment about going forward BA.

I forget the exact words but he referred to wanting their fans AND COMMUNITY to come & stick together.

What does that mean ? Is that another dive into the historical them & us *** lowest common denominator gutter appeal ?

I thought it was a lowlife comment for a guy in his position.

I’m not surprised to be honest. Celtic operate and sell themselves as a cult.

Id also like to ask him to explain a bit further about his comment about going forward BA.

I forget the exact words but he referred to wanting their fans AND COMMUNITY to come & stick together.

What does that mean ? Is that another dive into the historical them & us *** lowest common denominator gutter appeal ?

I thought it was a lowlife comment for a guy in his position.
I'm starting to think that liewell does actually listen to the moron's who phone knew keevins on SSB and he believes that they are entirely typical of his 'customers' and any old shite he feeds them will be swallowed.
Which is very amusing indeed.
Wonder if Adidas are still as happy with him and his club?

So who is going to ask Lawell to explain how Celtic have been affected most by the pandemic where do you even start with a statement like that.
That is him trying to soften their fans up. He is that used to setting the narrative, he thought he could do it again here. He assumed, unsurprisingly, that their fans would believe that they were affected worse than anyone, hence the reason they are so far behind and blame Covid rather than the board.
What he didn't take into consideration is the fact other clubs, who are usually hanging out their backside, are really struggling and won't lie down to them this time.
I think for the first time in a long time, they are gaining more enemies than friends.
We need to capitalise.

Just came in to add that McCulloch makes my skin crawl, honestly. You just know some folk are weasels, don’t you?
I was watching one of their games on celtc TV (a European one, only because they were getting papped out the CL qualifiers) and McCulloch was commenting and actually said "We could really use a couple of hail Mary's from you all now". Absolute cringe.

I'm starting to think that liewell does actually listen to the moron's who phone knew keevins on SSB and he believes that they are entirely typical of his 'customers' and any old shite he feeds them will be swallowed.
Which is very amusing indeed.
Wonder if Adidas are still as happy with him and his club?

Agree mate. I’ll find that out LOL

When someone like Lawwell has been getting away with it as long as he has done, with a number of people in the game, the media etc in absolute thrall to the man ...... sorry does indeed, seem to be the hardest word.

A loathsome, arrogant piece of shit. I hope he pulls up a chair in the Karma Cafe soon, sharing a table with Stephen Thompson.

Interestingly Lawwell claims credit for Celtic because the Celtic FC Foundation has donated £1m however the Celtic FC Foundation is in his own words a "separate entity".

Does the Football Club make money out of Celtic FC Foundation events or projects?​

Absolutely not. We are a registered charity (SCIO) in our own right (SC024648) and the proceeds of all monies raised and awarded to us support our own charitable activities.

Celtic Football Club generously support all the efforts of Celtic FC Foundation financially and in kind.

Pathetic statement

judging by social media it’s not gone down the best let’s say, with their fans.

I listened to Liewell's broadcast there and it set me wondering about the personnel who make up the groups who run their own football clubs in Scotland and even have influence on the various SPFL and SFA boards.

If the representatives back in 2020 received the same kind of "rousing speech" performance as that just shown before voting in his favour then Scottish football is even more fecked up than I thought.

And this chantywrastler, in his "rousing speech", called our club's dossier "embarrassing". Sorry, I forgot they don't do irony.

Latest posts

Back