Peter Lawwell

The bottom line (for now) is that they’ve won the last 7 trophies. Never mind it has been against a spineless Dolly and 2 seasons of the worst Rangers teams of our lifetimes - this stat has protected Lawwell/Rodgers from any serious analysis or criticism. Different ball game now though, no Russell Martins or Philips Senderos’s to make them look like Barcelona - they suddenly need a squad. But wait a minute - Compper, Henry, Kouassi, Izaquerrie, Mulumbu, Hayes, Simunovic, Bain, Allan, Arzani, Gamboa - a load of utter shite. They will need to pull at least 3 rabbits out the hat this January and this track record does not bode well for them. If we can put any kind of run together, they’re in the shit, hence the signing of Davies and Defoe to help us edge these tight games (we’ve never lost by more than a goal). Also bear in mind the last OF game is at Ibrox - no way are we losing that.

Rambling a bit here - simply put, they’re on the ropes, we need to put them down THIS season, none of this ‘building for the future’ shit.

I’ve said all season that this is our chance to put them down. If we blow it then they could bring in some real quslity in the summer and put a bigger gap between us again. We’ve got to end them this season. It’s our best hope by some distance.

Who do they sign in January?

Seriously
That's a great point. Big pressure now on the manager and whoever they sign . Not to be trusted with the cheque book is wee Brenda not got a good record plus look across the city and look who's waiting ..Steven Gerrard Manager of Rangers. .....could be a frightening prospect for some.....big month for the scum I would suggest.

They will give Brenda money, they have to considering the situation

But...
I’m convinced the hierarchy at Celtic want him out/he wants back to the Prem
They need to be very careful with wages
Rodgers has an appalling transfer record (both at previous clubs and Celtic)

Once the victims compensation starts to pay out dependent upon how much the claims are , there are rumours it could be millions and maybe hence why the biscuit tin is back.
Lawwell and Celtic will have there day.

Its only going to take one win for compensation then watch the floodgates open.

I reckon it will be nearer the hundred(s) of victims at that sordid cancerous club.

Disco Lights for 2.3 mill that'll do us we'll sell him to Barca for 40 trillion he looked class in champ manager. Oh Peter some bad news for you mate.:oops:

Liewell is a rancid bigot and he should be held responsible for encouraging his vile support with that ridiculous statement today. Unfortunately we would need someone from the English media to highlight it, as cowards like Tom Irish hang off his every word.
That reprobate Irish hangs off his bellend

Liewell is a rancid bigot and he should be held responsible for encouraging his vile support with that ridiculous statement today. Unfortunately we would need someone from the English media to highlight it, as cowards like Tom Irish hang off his every word.

He's your typical RC.
No matter how high they go, no matter how successful they are they remain bigots at heart. They are Roman Catholics first and judges,politicians,policemen or journalists second.

Once the victims compensation starts to pay out dependent upon how much the claims are , there are rumours it could be millions and maybe hence why the biscuit tin is back.
Lawwell and Celtic will have there day.

Is there not some sort of limit to compensation under Scots Law?

Your last sentence basically answers your question, Lawell knows he will be tarnished if repeatedly caught up in several court cases spanning several years, he can’t be seen to be defending historical paedophilic acts so, after personally taking an eight figure sum out of Celtic’s coffers over his tenure he will depart just before it all starts to really kick off, (and believe me, he is keeping a sharp eye on the timing of the upcoming legal storm)
,it may be that he walks away from football altogether as he now might have missed the English Premiership boat and, from what I have heard rumoured, he may end up in a position within a banking group.
Thanks for the reply mate,that was my initial thought on him that EPL clubs wouldn't touch him due to his dubious actions with the vermin,and it could damage their brand employing someone like that shitebag.

Its only going to take one win for compensation then watch the floodgates open.

I reckon it will be nearer the hundred(s) of victims at that sordid cancerous club.
no amount of money could make up for what the victims went through but al bet everything I own as soon as ones paid out every single person affected will make themselves known

Your last sentence basically answers your question, Lawell knows he will be tarnished if repeatedly caught up in several court cases spanning several years, he can’t be seen to be defending historical paedophilic acts so, after personally taking an eight figure sum out of Celtic’s coffers over his tenure he will depart just before it all starts to really kick off, (and believe me, he is keeping a sharp eye on the timing of the upcoming legal storm)
,it may be that he walks away from football altogether as he now might have missed the English Premiership boat and, from what I have heard rumoured, he may end up in a position within a banking group.

Also on his watch a female employee was paid off in relation to a sexual harassment complaint.

We have got to do everything possible to highlight everything they say and do. We have to be relentless and bury these peadophile harbouring bheasts Msp's have to waken up and demand answers on the biggest newsworthy scandal in Scottish football EVER. They are Scotlands shame then,now, always. Let's go for their fukcen throats and never let go.
Remember what they done to us. Lest we forget.

Outstanding post Haining84.

And Worthy_candidtate your first reply hits it too!!

You'll never keep us down ya Fat Japanese can't Liewell... You always forget

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!

I don’t think it’s coincidental that the week that we beat them there is a massive deflection exercise , to shift focus from the weekends result onto Alfredo.
Nothing short of a Mhedia frenzy.
There was a classic bit of selective journalism in the evening times( yes I should know better) this week too, when the article focused on two of our Board getting a £40k pay rise of something . The article when on for three paragraphs to say how ridiculous it was , we are in debt blah blah blah - Journo clearly didn’t know ( or couldn’t be assed to check ) that the majority of the loans have now been turned to equity , which will tell an altogether different story in 18-19s accounts . Then in the last two lines there was a bit about Liewell getting a 2.3 million bonus and a hefty pay rise !!! . Their accounts will be in the red next year as a massive hole has been left to an over reliance on champs league cash .
Mate I was reading a story on Twitter it was a while ago, the guy was impartial.
He was saying between 60m wages disco lights bonuses bla bla bla compared to what they have coming in from CL & ST that if the Coop demand their 40m back they are more than 20m light and that's before compo is taken into the equation.
Reading this thread has jogged me on that post. Reading all these posts not just on here I honestly believe everything King says, if we win it this year they are in serious trouble as in 40m ish shy.
Please let it happen!!

Mate I was reading a story on Twitter it was a while ago, the guy was impartial.
He was saying between 60m wages disco lights bonuses bla bla bla compared to what they have coming in from CL & ST that if the Coop demand their 40m back they are more than 20m light and that's before compo is taken into the equation.
Reading this thread has jogged me on that post. Reading all these posts not just on here I honestly believe everything King says, if we win it this year they are in serious trouble as in 40m ish shy.
Please let it happen!!

The problem he has with COOP is that they need that money their at any point to repay or they can take over the running of their vile peado ring.

They also have a mentally deranged support who are demanding they spend 9 million plus on random players who are just not going to come to Scotland.

When I asked who do they sign I was saying more along the lines of who would actually come? And that includes us to an extent.

You can go to the championship and get more money never mind China and the Far East.

The bottom line is that the expectations of their peado support is far off from reality and their pending court cases, wage bill and debt is hampering them.

Old Pete must be feeling the heat!

If they don’t get 10IAR never mind 8IAR its game over for this sleekit f**ker.There is no way on this earth their support would allow him to continue as CEO.It would be one of their greatest humiliations up there with Maurice Johnston.All that chaos,administration,free run at Champions League money,big bucks EPL manager,power and influence in the media and on association football board and they fall short?

Ye ain’t coming back from that!

In the past he was probably under the greatest amount of pressure from that mob when Walter was winning 3IAR and we were skint and being run by the bank.The out ball he had though to keep the heat off was the Big Tax Case hanging over us and the uncertainty that came with it.

Now though?

A support more rabid,deluded and hateful than ever on his back to contend with.Rangers under Dave King no longer employing ‘dignified silence’ and not scared to go toe to toe with them.Uncertainity over their managers future and a strained relationship to go with it.A resurgence Rangers almost back to full health with no pending off field issue to face.Oh and of course a multitude of lawsuits from abused ex youth players and the potential cost and bad publicity that will bring to their door.

I don’t think there will be anyone connected to either of our clubs under more pressure than him right now and for the foreseeable future.

This guy is long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)

One major mistake he has made is in pandering to that mob the green brigade this will come back and bite his erse big time, just watch who they react when things go pear shaped.

How likely is it that Celtic will have to pay compo to abuse victims? Their recent statement about separate entity would not have been made without taking sound legal advice.
I have this nagging doubt that a court may find in Celtic's favour that they were connected to the boys club but not wholly responsible.
They somehow manage to always come up smelling of roses. Getting land for 1p, grants to develop the area around their stadium etc.
I fear these abuse victims will end up with nothing.. . Not even an apology.

How likely is it that Celtic will have to pay compo to abuse victims? Their recent statement about separate entity would not have been made without taking sound legal advice.
I have this nagging doubt that a court may find in Celtic's favour that they were connected to the boys club but not wholly responsible.
They somehow manage to always come up smelling of roses. Getting land for 1p, grants to develop the area around their stadium etc.
If that does happen then the families of the victims along with some other support groups should take out a massive media campaign to highlight that Celtic WERE directly involved and they've worked very hard to hide and wriggle where they can.

Not a fuuking chance that will happen.

They will pay millions and millions for what has happened. Mark my words.

I’ve said all season that this is our chance to put them down. If we blow it then they could bring in some real quslity in the summer and put a bigger gap between us again. We’ve got to end them this season. It’s our best hope by some distance.

Depressingly true.

As with yourself I've been saying for months now it's highly unlikely we will face a weaker septic side than the current squad they have at their disposal. Injuries, bad signings , players leaving and players coming to the end of the line has culminated to leave them more vulnerable now than we could have hoped for. We only require one title and unexpectedly that opportunity has presented itself THIS SEASON.

We require time to properly regroup and fully recover Rangers to our former status without this ridiculous pressure of stopping t.i.a.r.
IF, and it still remains a huge IF we can overcome them now it will save us countless millions of pounds over the next couple of years.

Remember the compensation claims will be under civil law (balance of probabilities) and not criminal law (beyond reasonable doubt) and there’s numerous threads just on here about how closely linked both clubs were!!!

He's a smart bastard, the timing of his statement has deflected away from the brain dead support, the real issues that grow at Glitter dome. He knows the fans would have been on his case and hounding him re his bonuses, lack of spending, our emergence. The stupid car park dwellers have fallen for his shite again and see it as their annual rallying call, Choccy ha ha and all that. What a bunch of stupid cunts they are

What power do their support even hold apart from leaving their cesspit lying empty?

They done that under Deila, but now they've spent most of their funds and they could easily lose the league and sit with Lawwell still there and the stadium empty and no CL money. Let's hope so.

I wonder what all their obsessed fans such as the res 12 'guys' would do then, lol

In a way it's funny he seems to have puppeteered their obsessed fans into thinking about the refs rather than anything else. Sad but still cunning.

I wonder why they're not talking about a 6 month loan instead or what happens if they lose CL money

We have got to do everything possible to highlight everything they say and do. We have to be relentless and bury these peadophile harbouring bheasts Msp's have to waken up and demand answers on the biggest newsworthy scandal in Scottish football EVER. They are Scotlands shame then,now, always. Let's go for their fukcen throats and never let go.
Remember what they done to us. Lest we forget.

When these court cases start I’ll be tweeting like a birdie on speed and I’ll be tagging Celtic’s sponsors along with them and links to the stories.

We should take this opportunity to cause brand damage to the bastards, make them toxic and affect their revenue streams.

They will give Brenda money, they have to considering the situation

But...
I’m convinced the hierarchy at Celtic want him out/he wants back to the Prem
They need to be very careful with wages
Rodgers has an appalling transfer record (both at previous clubs and Celtic)

Sure that they want rid of him as well but don't want to sack him due his contract being two mil a year plus bonuses. Did he not sign a new four year deal in 2017 so not even half way through. That's a big chunk of change that they don’t want to spend getting shot of him.

They need someone to come in and take him off their hands to save cash.

No solid foundation stone in their house of cards, it's built on sand.

I asked in a thread yesterday that got binned almost immediately for some reason, do their players actually care about 10?

Manager probably for the off. Captain for the off. Marquee centre half for the off. Probably others.

Do they have any ‘staunch’ Celtic fans like we have shagger, Halliday, Arfield, Jack, Davis etc?

Do the board care about that more than the lack of cl money, massive wage bill and the herd of elephants in the room - coop loan and the abuse scandal?

The ceo is under a lot of pressure imo. From many angles

Doubt it, Peter’s been taking well over £1,200,000+ per annum every single year he’s been at the Paedodome, last years take, plus bonuses is allegedly £3,400,000.. (no, really) . As far as I’m aware he is buying up a load of run-down properties in certain streets in Edinburgh (much like Robbie Fowler did in Liverpool) and concentrating on their redevelopment.

Amazingly enough, and don’t forget you heard it here first, Peter Lawell may just end up the man that breaks Celtic.

I also have it on good account that Peter doesn’t fancy the upcoming child abuse legal cases coming up against his club and is preparing to jump ship.

You cannot tease us like that and leave us hanging dude.

Not on.... spill them.

I asked in a thread yesterday that got binned almost immediately for some reason, do their players actually care about 10?

Manager probably for the off. Captain for the off. Marquee centre half for the off. Probably others.

Do they have any ‘staunch’ Celtic fans like we have shagger, Halliday, Arfield, Jack, Davis etc?

Do the board care about that more than the lack of cl money, massive wage bill and the herd of elephants in the room - coop loan and the abuse scandal?

The ceo is under a lot of pressure imo. From many angles

You forgot to add at the end of your post "....which is nice"

This bastard in complicit in everything by this club. Whether it's Referees now being threatened online, allowing effigies to hung from the Pedo Dome, the IRAoke at the first game of the season against us, giving the Groin Brigade free reign for their shameful banners, no poppy on their shirt etc etc etc. You could go on all day with this and these bastards.

I so hope that many of the points made in this thread come to fruition. It would then be our turn to watch them squirm. Don'tcha just love Karma.

Doubt it, Peter’s been taking well over £1,200,000+ per annum every single year he’s been at the Paedodome, last years take, plus bonuses is allegedly £3,400,000.. (no, really) . As far as I’m aware he is buying up a load of run-down properties in certain streets in Edinburgh (much like Robbie Fowler did in Liverpool) and concentrating on their redevelopment.

Amazingly enough, and don’t forget you heard it here first, Peter Lawell may just end up the man that breaks Celtic.

I also have it on good account that Peter doesn’t fancy the upcoming child abuse legal cases coming up against his club and is preparing to jump ship.

That would be so wonderful

Back