Peter Lawwell

Haining84

Old Pete must be feeling the heat!

If they don’t get 10IAR never mind 8IAR its game over for this sleekit f**ker.There is no way on this earth their support would allow him to continue as CEO.It would be one of their greatest humiliations up there with Maurice Johnston.All that chaos,administration,free run at Champions League money,big bucks EPL manager,power and influence in the media and on association football board and they fall short?

Ye ain’t coming back from that!

In the past he was probably under the greatest amount of pressure from that mob when Walter was winning 3IAR and we were skint and being run by the bank.The out ball he had though to keep the heat off was the Big Tax Case hanging over us and the uncertainty that came with it.

Now though?

A support more rabid,deluded and hateful than ever on his back to contend with.Rangers under Dave King no longer employing ‘dignified silence’ and not scared to go toe to toe with them.Uncertainity over their managers future and a strained relationship to go with it.A resurgence Rangers almost back to full health with no pending off field issue to face.Oh and of course a multitude of lawsuits from abused ex youth players and the potential cost and bad publicity that will bring to their door.

I don’t think there will be anyone connected to either of our clubs under more pressure than him right now and for the foreseeable future.

This guy is long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)

If they don’t get 10IAR never mind 8IAR its game over for this sleekit f**ker.There is no way on this earth their support would allow him to continue as CEO.It would be one of their greatest humiliations up there with Maurice Johnston.All that chaos,administration,free run at Champions League money,big bucks EPL manager,power and influence in the media and on association football board and they fall short?

In the past he was probably under the greatest amount of pressure from that mob when Walter was winning 3IAR and we were skint and being run by the bank.The out ball he had though to keep the heat off was the Big Tax Case hanging over us and the uncertainty that came with it.

Now though?

A support more rabid,deluded and hateful than ever on his back to contend with.Rangers under Dave King no longer employing ‘dignified silence’ and not scared to go toe to toe with them.Uncertainity over their managers future and a strained relationship to go with it.A resurgence Rangers almost back to full health with no pending off field issue to face.Oh and of course a multitude of lawsuits from abused ex youth players and the potential cost and bad publicity that will bring to their door.

I don’t think there will be anyone connected to either of our clubs under more pressure than him right now and for the foreseeable future.

This guys long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)

Nevermind him. That whole disgusting, sordid club is due it's comeuppance soon.

Fcking shameful the acts it's got away with for 4/5 decades.

Perfectly put. Anytime Sellik, under fat Pete’s watch, has had to go toe to toe with Rangers they have finished with a sore face.

FFS, at one point we had not nor could not buy a player and had to loan in pish like Jerome Rothen yet we still handed them their arses on a plate.

Pete and Sellik are wonderful when we are in the lower leagues and toiling. The moment we become a credible force, well, Pete’s fcuked.

Now though?

This guy is long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)
Bring it on, it's long overdue.

Doubt it, Peter’s been taking well over £1,200,000+ per annum every single year he’s been at the Paedodome, last years take, plus bonuses is allegedly £3,400,000.. (no, really) . As far as I’m aware he is buying up a load of run-down properties in certain streets in Edinburgh (much like Robbie Fowler did in Liverpool) and concentrating on their redevelopment.

Amazingly enough, and don’t forget you heard it here first, Peter Lawell may just end up the man that breaks Celtic.

I also have it on good account that Peter doesn’t fancy the upcoming child abuse legal cases coming up against his club and is preparing to jump ship.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s coincidental that the week that we beat them there is a massive deflection exercise , to shift focus from the weekends result onto Alfredo.
Nothing short of a Mhedia frenzy.
There was a classic bit of selective journalism in the evening times( yes I should know better) this week too, when the article focused on two of our Board getting a £40k pay rise of something . The article when on for three paragraphs to say how ridiculous it was , we are in debt blah blah blah - Journo clearly didn’t know ( or couldn’t be assed to check ) that the majority of the loans have now been turned to equity , which will tell an altogether different story in 18-19s accounts . Then in the last two lines there was a bit about Liewell getting a 2.3 million bonus and a hefty pay rise !!! . Their accounts will be in the red next year as a massive hole has been left to an over reliance on champs league cash .

They should sign a good lawyer for all the sexual abuse cases that's coming there way and it's not before time they get dragged to the coals for it ,the shame of Scotland ,there have been many things done in football but nothing worse than what these dirty bheasts have been up to for over the last 30 plus years and they all Knew about it
Who do they sign in January?

Seriously

Doubt it, Peter’s been taking well over £1,200,000+ per annum every single year he’s been at the Paedodome, last years take, plus bonuses is allegedly £3,400,000.. (no, really) . As far as I’m aware he is buying up a load of run-down properties in certain streets in Edinburgh (much like Robbie Fowler did in Liverpool) and concentrating on their redevelopment.

Amazingly enough, and don’t forget you heard it here first, Peter Lawell may just end up the man that breaks Celtic.

I also have it on good account that Peter doesn’t fancy the upcoming child abuse legal cases coming up against his club and is preparing to jump ship to the English Premiership.
Interesting to hear mate.

Great post btw

It is. The OP nails it.

A lot of folk on here give fat Pete too much ‘credit’. Fact is, anytime Rangers are a worthy opposition, Sellik get second prize.

The fat cnut must be beeling having paid Rodgers £6million just to beat Aberdeen these last two years. That salary looks a wee bit over the top now the plastic faced homo has to actually compete with a credible opponent.

Rodgers will fcuk off south as soon as the chance arises and Pete will no doubt follow.

They won’t hang around for the inevitable.

Scum have overplayed their hand big time on this morelos stuff. They were played off the park on saturday and apparently its all morelos’ fault and he needs to miss game(s) that are nothing to do with scumtic.

Telling you, their time at the top is over. I fully expect us to go well clear of them with a win at the chamber of secrets at the end of march and there will be riots.

I also have it on good account that Peter doesn’t fancy the upcoming child abuse legal cases coming up against his club and is preparing to jump ship to the English Premiership.
Arsenal again?

Quote " House of cards" unquote.

Copyright - Mr Dave King, @ the world's most successful football club.

Can you enlighten us with any details about your 3rd paragraph. The shit storm which is about to hit the vermin would put a fair dent in his future employment prospects.

Agree with what's been said, but I would never underestimate that devious rat. I fully expect them to make some strong signings once they have watched what we are doing in January. He wants to sail off into the sunset having given them 10.
Fly in the ointment for him now is the abuse stuff, and that Rangers are now gaining momentum with King and Gerrard really giving us a boost inside and outside Scotland.
Let's be Ready for what's to come, if we can win this league it will be momentous, they will crack up, and we will fill George Square !

Agree with what's been said, but I would never underestimate that devious rat. I fully expect them to make some strong signings once they have watched what we are doing in January. He wants to sail off into the sunset having given them 10.
Fly in the ointment for him now is the abuse stuff, and that Rangers are now gaining momentum with King and Gerrard really giving us a boost inside and outside Scotland.
Let's be Ready for what's to come, if we can win this league it will be momentous, they will crack up, and we will fill George Square !
Definitely still a dangerous opponent but if they don’t do 10IAR that’ll be his legacy amongst their mob.

The Beaton situation has been a god send for him as it has allowed him to deflect the attention away from his bonus to Beatson at a time when the hordes were baying for his blood.

How long it lasts depends on what they do in the transfer window ie how happy Rodgers is.

All's not well at the Knewcastle.

All the spin and dark arts will be cranked up to fever pitch.

A club like no other indeed.

Can you enlighten us with any details about your 3rd paragraph. The shit storm which is about to hit the vermin would put a fair dent in his future employment prospects.

Your last sentence basically answers your question, Lawell knows he will be tarnished if repeatedly caught up in several court cases spanning several years, he can’t be seen to be defending historical paedophilic acts so, after personally taking an eight figure sum out of Celtic’s coffers over his tenure he will depart just before it all starts to really kick off, (and believe me, he is keeping a sharp eye on the timing of the upcoming legal storm)
,it may be that he walks away from football altogether as he now might have missed the English Premiership boat and, from what I have heard rumoured, he may end up in a position within a banking group.

The bottom line (for now) is that they’ve won the last 7 trophies. Never mind it has been against a spineless Dolly and 2 seasons of the worst Rangers teams of our lifetimes - this stat has protected Lawwell/Rodgers from any serious analysis or criticism. Different ball game now though, no Russell Martins or Philips Senderos’s to make them look like Barcelona - they suddenly need a squad. But wait a minute - Compper, Henry, Kouassi, Izaquerrie, Mulumbu, Hayes, Simunovic, Bain, Allan, Arzani, Gamboa - a load of utter shite. They will need to pull at least 3 rabbits out the hat this January and this track record does not bode well for them. If we can put any kind of run together, they’re in the shit, hence the signing of Davies and Defoe to help us edge these tight games (we’ve never lost by more than a goal). Also bear in mind the last OF game is at Ibrox - no way are we losing that.

Rambling a bit here - simply put, they’re on the ropes, we need to put them down THIS season, none of this ‘building for the future’ shit.

Once the victims compensation starts to pay out dependent upon how much the claims are , there are rumours it could be millions and maybe hence why the biscuit tin is back.
Lawwell and Celtic will have there day.

Was there any truth in it was allegedly Liewell’s 1st job was the scum financial director in the 90’s,if so was he the man signing cheque’s, to the trophy centre and would know where the bodies were buried??

Back