Peter Lawwell

That lady's front bottom is rinsing them, signing loan players with a good few Bob in the bank. They are the most deluded, obsessed support in world football. They seem content with disco lights and loan signings.
Im sure he did it to them before, maybe a decade ago. 3. 5 million for a ceo is ripping the pish.
There so obsessed with us that it isn't a priority... Big Pete has the smelly ones under his thumb.
Shame. .

He will be flapping like a chicken in the slaughterhouse the now.

The legal action
Fans not wanting who he wants as manager, work going on behind scenes how best to spin it.
Nobody of note will touch that job for obvious reasons now

Said it to mates earlier after his idiotic separate entity statement and now backed himself into a corner when/if the documentaries are shown and he’s proven to be a complete liar and involved in the cover up which I fully expect he will be sacked or leave the chamber of secrets

Old Pete must be feeling the heat!

If they don’t get 10IAR never mind 8IAR its game over for this sleekit f**ker.There is no way on this earth their support would allow him to continue as CEO.It would be one of their greatest humiliations up there with Maurice Johnston.All that chaos,administration,free run at Champions League money,big bucks EPL manager,power and influence in the media and on association football board and they fall short?

Ye ain’t coming back from that!

In the past he was probably under the greatest amount of pressure from that mob when Walter was winning 3IAR and we were skint and being run by the bank.The out ball he had though to keep the heat off was the Big Tax Case hanging over us and the uncertainty that came with it.

Now though?

A support more rabid,deluded and hateful than ever on his back to contend with.Rangers under Dave King no longer employing ‘dignified silence’ and not scared to go toe to toe with them.Uncertainity over their managers future and a strained relationship to go with it.A resurgence Rangers almost back to full health with no pending off field issue to face.Oh and of course a multitude of lawsuits from abused ex youth players and the potential cost and bad publicity that will bring to their door.

I don’t think there will be anyone connected to either of our clubs under more pressure than him right now and for the foreseeable future.

This guy is long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)
Everytime I see his name it takes me back to Dave King a few months ago when he said " They will fold like a pack of cards " maybe he wasn't talking about the football side maybe just maybe he knew

The Fat Japanese is untouchable, absolute teflon, he does everything by the book yet has all the gears in motion to get his way, every time. He has the SFA at his absolute beck and call, friends high up the food chain at UEFA, anti-bigotry groups at his disposable whenever required, Police Scotland terrified of offending his supporters and a globally renowned, American backed, legal team on the Celtic payroll to deal with ‘problems’. All this, a compliant Scottish media, and not forgetting their best pals the SNP...

What is going to kill him, and his £45million pot of cash, is Celtic’s £60million a year annual wage payment. It’s totally unsustainable - and he knows this - but he is a very, very rich man so can walk anytime.

The paedophile express has also just left the station so he may actually hop off sooner rather than later.

Then, watch them crumble.

once we win 55 the mentally challengeds are going to go after him with an unhealthy amount of bloodlust

Going to be the icing on cake when they do, horrible individual who is about to be hit with the karma bus after the Stevie G train runs over him

He gets job offers all the time, he must think, %^*& I have made my money here let someone else deal with the Child Sex Abuse issue before my names Dirt.

tenor.gif

If they don’t get 10IAR never mind 8IAR its game over for this sleekit f**ker.There is no way on this earth their support would allow him to continue as CEO.It would be one of their greatest humiliations up there with Maurice Johnston.All that chaos,administration,free run at Champions League money,big bucks EPL manager,power and influence in the media and on association football board and they fall short?

In the past he was probably under the greatest amount of pressure from that mob when Walter was winning 3IAR and we were skint and being run by the bank.The out ball he had though to keep the heat off was the Big Tax Case hanging over us and the uncertainty that came with it.

Now though?

A support more rabid,deluded and hateful than ever on his back to contend with.Rangers under Dave King no longer employing ‘dignified silence’ and not scared to go toe to toe with them.Uncertainity over their managers future and a strained relationship to go with it.A resurgence Rangers almost back to full health with no pending off field issue to face.Oh and of course a multitude of lawsuits from abused ex youth players and the potential cost and bad publicity that will bring to their door.

I don’t think there will be anyone connected to either of our clubs under more pressure than him right now and for the foreseeable future.

This guy is long overdue his well deserved comeuppance and fingers crossed it coming soon.;)
No offence but we can only think about your point if we get 55 before your scenario.

Now though?

5 months on OP, many things have come to fruition. Still a great post.

They will need to sign someone to appease the mhanks.

My guess is Shane Long and or James McLean.

Lawwell will be starting to feel the heat for sure.
Just because they are IRA supporting reptiles, does not mean they would join a club that ran it's own paedophile ring for decades. Then again they probably would.

I think it was two years ago the mugs at Scumdome were robbed by the Board, with monies disappearing in bonuses etc, for the upper echelons, totalling millions.

I think it was two years ago the mugs at Scumdome were robbed by the Board, with monies disappearing in bonuses etc, for the upper echelons, totalling millions.
Things don't change. Years ago their directors would go home every Saturday (and Wed) with bags of cash straight from the turnstiles. Source? Guys who worked on said 'styles.

Remember this post. If we win the League starving them of of CL revenue and kill the dream of 9 never mind 10, the ST ticket renewals will slump. Dermot Desmond will sell his shareholding to any mug willing to give him his money back, he bought already issued shares from McCann, he has never put a penny in to Celtic but taken plenty in dividends to his Gibraltar tax haven.

Last edited:
Remember this post. If we win the League starving them of of CL revenue and kill the dream of 9 never mind 10, Dermot Desmond will sell his shareholding to any mug willing to give him his money back, he bought already issued shares from McCann, he has never put a penny in to Celtic but taken plenty in dividends to his Gibraltar tax haven.
Don’t agree, but if you change those words to getting sued for child molestation then I would

Back