Peter Lovenkrands Joins 5Star Ltd.

I asked in another thread but got no response.

Peter left us stating that he was "To pursue his coaching career elsewhere"

Where did he go?

Or was it a matter of being shown the door and making it seem like his own decision?

Where did he go?

Or was it a matter of being shown the door and making it seem like his own decision?
Rumours he was going to the Far East to coach but I guess Covid halted it

Where did he go?

Was in Morrisons in East Kilbride doing the shopping 2 weeks ago.

What is 5 star? Is it merchandise related to Rangers but not run by the club or is it something else?

Where did he go?

He said a couple of weeks ago that he had a manager job abroad lined up but it’s on hold as visas for the country are on hold

It’s a company that puts on functions involving ex Gers.
Marc Guidi is a major shareholder...
3io3LsWc_ekkMJKLzGoFkBzDfjXw_6xuUa416l9D_MSVeJBUhfTqUD43b33QcMOWlmdc9H_h4VJR2I8cqBLhmDiTDf4oG-iUbAillnrwqLd_NmDbaCSlhNXvkGI0IGlfIqhLnOwiJhvHboP4dXZws1WMuRSG4X-luqs

Where did he go?

His job offer fell through due to the pandemic.

Where did he go?

I was told from a good source that he was sacked. He got a decent payout for it too.

I was told from a good source that he was sacked. He got a decent payout for it too.
Has to be BS. He had an interview with Scott McDermott last week. Says he was set to be first team striker coach this season working closely with Michael Beale.

Then he was offered the manager job elsewhere and decided to take that role. He will still take the post when the country allow him in.

Last edited:
Has to be BS. He had an interview with Scott McDermott last week. Says he was set to be first team striker coach this season working closely with Michael Beale.

Then he was offered the manager job elsewhere and decided to take that role. He will still take the post when the country allow him in.
He was set to get it, but something was leaked to the papers and he got the blame for it. Only going on what I was told, could be crap. However, the same person told me about the Katic injury the day it happened.

He was set to get it, but something was leaked to the papers and he got the blame for it. Only going on what I was told, could be crap. However, the same person told me about the Katic injury the day it happened.
Think we all knew about the katic injury on the day, guess the power of twitter has made gossip and rumours travel quicker.

The link to companies house says Boyd resigned at the same time as guidi.
A wee update. Boyd and Guidi both resigned from the company on 4th November 2019. On the same day KB Media (Kris Boyd) and ESC Sport were appointed. Guess who is a director of ESC Sport. Yip, Guidi. ESC Sport then resigned from 5 Stars on 30th June 2020.

Back