Peterborough striker banned for historical social media posts

Seems like I'm the only one that thinks it's fair. 18 years old, not as if he was a child. If he'd said the comments on a football pitch, would've got 6 games like a few others have had.

Seems like I'm the only one that thinks it's fair. 18 years old, not as if he was a child. If he'd said the comments on a football pitch, would've got 6 games like a few others have had.
Of course it isn't fair. I'd hate people to judge me based on stupid things I said a decade ago and not on the content of my character now so I treat others the same way.

This is getting ridiculous. Held accountable for thoughts 9 years ago when he was a teenager. They don't even state what he said, just he's been judged and punished by Cancel Culture.

Can't wait until kids find a new plaything and social media dies

It was 9 years ago though, mental to be banned for something that happened so long ago

Sure, but I'm not really talking about that. Just saying that I see homophobic language floating around this forum on a daily basis.
you'll see all type of language on here, and on millions more forums sir.
For the vast amount it is like minded folk letting off steam, having a laff and some banter.
Even the more out there stuff isn't real or believed.
It gets us through life and has done since life began.

I told a joke: "what's blue and f.ucks old grannies?"
The punchline was "hypothermia or me in my lucky denim jacket"

Yes it could be classed as bad taste but ffs i do not actually go around in a denim jacket f.ucking grannies.

Cancel culture is a stain on society.

p.s. i have more stylish jackets for the older crowd...

If you’re looking for something you will find it. Most people are just happy having a bit of a laugh/ banter ffs.
I don't go looking for anything. Maybe daily basis is a bit of an exaggeration but you do see it a lot. Post #4 on the semi final draw for example.

I don't go looking for anything. Maybe daily basis is a bit of an exaggeration but you do see it a lot. Post #4 on the semi final draw for example.
Honestly mate it’s not something I think about these days. Live and let live is a 2 way street

Very few give a flying #### man. Grow up ffs stop trying to be offended it’s just really tiresome
Seems you're offended by the people on this thread having a different opinion given those are the only posts you've replied to.

Seems you're offended by the people on this thread having a different opinion given those are the only posts you've replied to.
Not at all. Just those are the posts that I find a wee bit silly. Not offended by anything tbh. Each to their own

Reactions: Moz
Back