Petition Requesting Clare Whyte Resign From Her Role As Compliance Officer

Press Association Sport understands Jozo Simunovic was also referred to the same SFA three-man panel of ex-referees following the off-the-ball incident with Jermain Defoe but there was not unanimous agreement that it constituted a red card offence

So it actually looks like Whyte done her job (for once) and the rest of the system let us down

let me guess, Gerry, Gerry and somebody called Pat? :rolleyes:

Simunovic has done it twice, basically assaults outside a football pitch and got away with it

Whilst I fully support the cause and appreciate the effort, it looks as though it was written in Hungarian and then put through Google translate. A more professional approach is required if these mhutants are to be ousted.

I didn't start it, I only put it on here to highlight its existence and to promote it.

It's far from perfect in both grammar and spelling, but I think everyone gets the gist of it and I have seen a lot worse.

Like you, I fully support the cause and appreciate the effort of whoever started the ball rolling, which is far better than doing nothing, which many of us are guilty of, including myself, so I won't be too critical.

Whilst I fully support the cause and appreciate the effort, it looks as though it was written in Hungarian and then put through Google translate. A more professional approach is required if these mhutants are to be ousted.

I didn't start it, I only put it on here to highlight its existence and to promote it.

It's far from perfect in both grammar and spelling, but I think everyone gets the gist of it and I have seen a lot worse.

Like you, I fully support the cause and appreciate the effort of whoever started the ball rolling, which is far better than doing nothing, which many of us are guilty of, including myself, so I won't be too critical.

My point in this whole sorry mess is not directed at this CO.
It is, who exactly are these three ex referees to sit and make a judgement call.
These people must be named, and be accountable to all.
They shouldn't be offered this position of anonymity.
Utter scandalous , a disgrace, and if it was not so serious , it would be farcical.

Has anything actually ever happened as a result of these online petitions?
yes but only when the number get into the hundreds of thousands which is why this one is a complete waste of time, i admire the sentiment but its going nowhere!

even with 50k sigs who will actually look at it? spfl, snp.

look at change orgs cover page
a school girl so far has got 279000 sigs to get Tesco to stop selling caged hens eggs!
we will be lucky to reach 100+k
and were looking for someone in an already corrupt organisation to look at the corruption they created?
or do we expect this to go to the highest levels of government? thats just delusional.
everything about scotland is tinpot and no one will change shit.

OP im not having a go at you personally, i get the frustration and admire you took your time to at least do something, but in all honesty its the club and the clubs lawyers who should be pushing this.

iTuEIet.gif

Signed.

Posted recently my opinion of how the review system works.

Clancy IS a cheat.

The Compliant Officer (CO) takes advice from the Review Panel (RP) who interview the referee Kevin Clancy (St KC). I would suggest the review goes something like this:

CO. What are your findings RP?

RP. We interviewed the ref St. KC. We asked him if he seen the elbow on Brown? He still couldn't see the elbow hit Browns face. We showed him 40 times the 4 angles from Sky TV and the ultra hd slow motion from Sky TV. He was horrified he missed that during the game. He said.

St. KC. Oh my word that's a lot worse than I thought during the game - I would have sent the Hun bastard off if I'd seen that during the game. Straight red if I'd seen it properly. I just thought during the game that it was a shove but now I see it as an outright assault and dangerous play. Holy Father - that's a nasty one.

CO. Oh my goodness St. KC is so right that Rangers player nearly killed poor Broonie, thank the Virgin Mary he still alive. 2 game ban for the Hun bastard.

RP. We also asked St. KC did he see the elbow on Defo? We showed him the single 2 second grainy black and white fast motion images that Sky reluctantly provided. He said:

St. KC. Yes I seen it clear as day during the game - so you can't touch St Simunovich, it was a coming together as Sqashedface Wanker commentated - and anyway the Hun bastard dived so I ignored it as it was of the ball.

CO. Yes. I agree with St. KC. Inconclusive. No punishment.

It seems plausible that is how it works and Clancy has: fucked the team he hates while protecting the one he was brought up and conditioned to follow.

So. In a way - I want them to keep the process - next season when we are annihilating every team we come up against, and are 20 points ahead at Christmas, they just won't be able to help themselves and will abuse the process unashamedly. It's only a matter of time. They DEFINITELY will be hoisted by their own petard and be shown up to the world for what they are: unrepentant 19th Century Terrorist bastard's.

NY_fenian_Bhoys_large.jpg

They cannot help themselves, even the most senior and intelligent captains of industry have been conditioned by their parents. It's child cruelty (they know all about that and seemingly condone it) placing such bigoted bias inside so many young minds.

But the WoS RC (i.e. St. KC) secretly carries that 'chip full of hate', happily and proudly, on their shoulder for life.

Back