Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck
Surely be folk on here signing it with some shite aimed at him for saying what we all thought

Thumb is nothing more than a vile prick .

The circling of the mentally challenged wagon's is as old as it is predictable.

Professional footballer scores a goal and mouths off to a pundit up in the tv gallery.

Comes off and throws cotton ties at opposition fans.

Embarrassing behaviour by the junkie.

Mhedia blame tv pundit and opposition fans for his embarrassing behaviour.

Scotland today.

Absolute Tramps. They honk the world is against but have no self awareness of all the cheerleaders they have in the media.
Love that we haunt their every waking thought

If one of our fans started up the same about Sutton I’d be quite frankly embarrassed.

Was the victim card wearing a bit thick that they now have discovered the mental health card can be just as good.
A psychiatrist would have a field day with the amount of neuroticisms flying around.

Petty children when they don’t get their own way. Boyd was simply stating fact about Alfredos recent treatment and giving his opinion on an incident in a game he was doing punditry for!

"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck
Seeing as how they are so concerned about Thumb’s welfare , would they maybe start a petition for their shit house of a club to compensate and apologise to the victim’s of child abuse which took place within the compounds of Parkhead stadium and Barrowfield and various tour destinations around the World ?

Apart from the obvious nonsense, double standard and head scratching banality of this petition, the hairy back seems to miss the important point of why is Thumb, with his widely publicised mental health issues, being put in the lion's den a SPFL title race.

Are these mental health issues as bad as we've been led to believe?

Perhaps, for mental health issues we should read c.unt.

For the avoidance of doubt, I support any initiative to support those afflicted by this terrible illness.

Whatever happened to Neil McCann as a pundit?

He seems to have disappeared since his domestic bust up.

I’m a recovering alkie with bipolar 11 and adult ADD.

None of these conditions are an excuse for me being a cvnt.

Mental health issues are not an excuse for abdicating from adult responsibilities.

Reasons and excuses are very different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back