PFA team of the season

Would be good to see some players from the lesser teams getting a mention.

I would have went with Wan Bissaka or Docherty at RB.
Ryan Fraser also very unlucky to miss out.

Would be good to see some players from the lesser teams getting a mention.

I would have went with Wan Bissaka or Docherty at RB.
Ryan Fraser also very unlucky to miss out.

Any other season and there probably would’ve been. Liverpool and Man City have had freakish seasons though.

Pogba and Laporte??? Bar Walker non of Man City’s defenders should be close that all and Pogba hahaha what a joke.

Good to Bernardo Silva in there, he is so underrated it’s unreal.

Pogba and Laporte??? Bar Walker non of Man City’s defenders should be close that all and Pogba hahaha what a joke.

Good to Bernardo Silva in there, he is so underrated it’s unreal.
Laporte has been city's best and most consistent defender this season.

Pogba is a mental choice though.

Team should also have had Mane or Sterling not both.

Son/Hazard/Bernardo Silva would have been my other choice.

Colin Hendry was in it 1994/95 and 1997/98.

Any advances on that ?

EDIT - Darren Fletcher 2009-10
Funny to think we then signed Hendry the summer after he was in the PFA team of the year. Can't see something like that happening again!

Team should also have had Mane or Sterling not both.

Son/Hazard/Bernardo Silva would have been my other choice.

Bernardo Silva's in it.

The team is picked by the guys who are playing against these players so you'd reckon they know a bit about it.

Pogba is way too lazy . He has had a very uneven season. Only performed at the level he can for at short period when OGS got the Manchester United job.

I have watched the EPL more closely this year with the Italian football moving from BT. Was never a massive fan of it but this year has been brilliant. When you see the players who missed out on the TOTY then you realise how much quality is in the league.

That back line of Liverpool’s has went from one of the worst to the best , masssive part in their success .

Pogba over Silva, Eriksson and Hazard is pathetic.

In the team of the season for having a good 3 or 4 weeks after Solskjaer took over.

Pogba over Silva, Eriksson and Hazard is pathetic.

In the team of the season for having a good 3 or 4 weeks after Solskjaer took over.

Pogba has been involved in 22 goals in 32 games.
Eriksson has been involved in 19 goals in 32 games.
Silva has been involved in 12 goals in 32 games.

Hazard is a winger/forward, so a completely different position, he was beaten to position by Mane/Sterling correctly.

Whilst I wouldn't have Pogba in TOTY, they've obviously taken his stats into consideration when putting him in the side.

I think Kyle Walker's rotten.

That’s the great thing about opinions, we can differ.

I feel that Walker has been the most consistent player in City’s defensive this season and I’m not saying he should be in the TOTY nor that he has been any good either. With Laporte has some great games but had more poor games I feel.

My team would have been
Allison
Alexander-Arnold, VVD, Robertson
B. Silva, Eriksen, Fernandinho, Hazard
Sterling, Aguero, Mane.

Last edited:
Manchester United must have paid them to put Pogba in that team.

An overrated shitebag.

That’s the great thing about opinions, we can differ.

I feel that Walker has been the most consistent player in City’s this season and I’m not saying he should be in the TOTY nor that he has been any good either. With Laporte has some great games but had more poor games I feel.

My team would have been
Allison
Alexander-Arnold, VVD, Robertson
B. Silva, Eriksen, Fernandinho, Hazard
Sterling, Aguero, Mane.

Good shout.

Back