Phil Foden

Phenomenal talent. He’s already won seven major honours and he’s only 20.

EPL x2
FA Cup
League Cup x4

If he continues on his current trajectory he’ll be the most successful player in England.

Think people scoffed or sniggered at Pepe when he described Foden as the most talented player he has ever seen a couple of years back.

Certainly looking like it now

Sure he's on a ridiculously low wage as well, 12k a week
There was an article recently saying he was currently on 30k a week but Man City were preparing to offer him a new deal of 100k a week.

Foden is absolutely flying at the moment and looks unstoppable ... Sterling is falling even faster than Foden is rising and now plays like a caricature of himself..

Sterling is just lacking confidence. He should look at Stones for inspiration

There was an article recently saying he was currently on 30k a week but Man City were preparing to offer him a new deal of 100k a week.
I'd have thought they'd offer him more than that. Not quite Haaland level talent but not too far behind. Any basic wage he's currently on will be massively topped-up by first team appearance money.

I was going to ignore this but I just can’t.

Haaland has a great scoring record and could possibly be the long term replacement for Aguero but Foden and Haaland were recently on the same pitch! Haaland never got a kick for 180 minutes!!

Putting aside the fact he’s 20 years old. Foden is a standout in arguably the best English team in years

You should have just ignored him, the same poster said Luis Suarez was an average footballer less than a year ago. Don't waste your time engaging.

Foden is destined to become a World Class talent under Pep.

Yes but how will he cope in the Euros against O’Donnell, the best right back in Scotland?
Haha, had forgot about this, could be the funniest thing of 2021.

And how will his team mates fare against a Scotland side made up with a number of players from the "best" team in Scotland.

If I was Foden I’d be asking for similar terms to Sterling, he’d be worth every penny

Haha, had forgot about this, could be the funniest thing of 2021.

And how will his team mates fare against a Scotland side made up with a number of players from the "best" team in Scotland.
England will probably be happy to escape with a draw against a team which includes players from the Gallowgate Galacticos.

England will probably be happy to escape with a draw against a team which includes players from the Gallowgate Galacticos.
Sure they would, might have to park the bus to achieve it tho, especially if the saviours of Scotland, Griffiths and Forrest get the call up.

He will become the best player in the world.

What a first touch he has, and tremendous balance. He has the lot.

Has been managed brilliantly, learning his trade with some of the finest midfielders in the EPL era. David Silva probably has had the biggest influence on him.

Good luck to the lad.

By far and away the best player in the EPL this season. The lad has everything passes superbly,can tackle,scores goals and he has a fantastic temperament pure class.

I only noticed him in the first leg when he went on that amazing run. His technique and speed are phenomenal, England never produces players like that.

Said in the match thread he is their best prospect since teenage Rooney. If I remember Rooney had an excellent Euros in 2004 when he was just breaking through, Foden can do the same this year and he could be a truly world class player, even better potentially.

Having a look on skybet and seen a special bet of - Foden to win the Ballan D’or atleast once in his career @ 8/1.

Personally i think that odds are quite decent and thinking about a punt on it. What do you all think?

Fantastic player already, and if he continues to develop, I see him being up there with the likes of Gerrard and Lampard.

He’s a great player. Hopefully keeps his feet on the ground and doesn’t believe the hype like other English “wonderkids”
Thats going to be the biggest thing. If he can keep his feet on the ground. He definitely has the potential to be.

Having a look on skybet and seen a special bet of - Foden to win the Ballan D’or atleast once in his career @ 8/1.

Personally i think that odds are quite decent and thinking about a punt on it. What do you all think?
I took it last week when it was 14/1 B-D

Think people scoffed or sniggered at Pepe when he described Foden as the most talented player he has ever seen a couple of years back.

Certainly looking like it now

Sure he's on a ridiculously low wage as well, 12k a week

surely he’s not on that kind of dough now mate?!

Back