Phil Foden

He is not but that was what Villa asked for and City seemed to just want to fire on and get him.

I think he is a good player but I would never spend the money to get him that they did.
Oh is the England game finished, ats me just woke up after watching them against usa for the first 20 zzzzzzzzzzz stuff,usa miles better.

Bellingham will have a better career overall.

Bringing on Grealish over Foden tonight was daft all the same.
The £100m man spends half the time on his arse, and if a player in my team, when they are playing shit, strutted around with a huge grin on his face would be getting his baws booted.

The £100m man spends half the time on his arse, and if a player in my team, when they are playing shit, strutted around with a huge grin on his face would be getting his baws booted.
He would just laugh at you, how he deals with getting knocked about so much - great temperament. Needs to start doing stuff for England though.

Froden has got more creativity in his play than any other player in that England squad, whether he plays wide or in behind the strikers. That shows how naive Southgate us in picking his starting eleven.

Not Mr Waistcoats favorite after he scored away in Iceland whilst the rest of the team were asleep.

I've never been particularly impressed with him for england.. then again I think he's much better in a more central position or at least coming off the left like City Also England don't play combinations like city

Foden should've played. The USA game was screaming out for a player like him to be involved.
Also, Wilson should've replaced Kane after an hour.

Just my opinion.

Southgate was probably correct to start the same 11 which horsed Iran, however, the game was crying out for a Foden type player to dart between the lines and use his pace to get in behind. The media and pundits rounded on him after the game for it and still at it this morning. Live by the sword and all that

He would just laugh at you, how he deals with getting knocked about so much - great temperament. Needs to start doing stuff for England though.
Knocked about? You could breathe in Grealish and he would hit the deck.

Probs been covered in another thread but not starting him never mind bringing him on is a disgrace. This sort of decision making is signing Southgate’s resignation.
Waistcoat is an absolute clown, clueless FA yes man, great at virtue signaling but couldn’t run a bath nevermind manage the best english talent since Gascoigne in Phil Foden, if we have success at the this World Cup it will be despite Southgate , not because of him.

Back