Phil Foden

Embarrassing tranny army ‘anyone but England’ mentality.

Some Scotland fans cant seem to understand that there needs to be two teams hating each other for a rivalry to exist. England and their fans don’t give a flying f*ck what we do.

It’s like Aberdeen thinking that we are their rivals. They don’t even enter our thoughts unless we are playing them.
Another fine example is England thinking that the Germans give a %^*& about them.

Do that, in particular with the Rugby team all the overexuberance does is facilitate the failure of this generation to kick it's own arse as often as it should.

A group capable of actually winning a 6 Nations, but who gives a f*ck because Scotland won or retained the Calcutta Cup during a period of time when England have made World Cup Finals and won the 6 Nations

Yassss. come on Scotland.

legit pathetic and an attitude not that many who attend Scotland Rugby games even share anymore.
You really are a joyless bore.

Do you also realise people can enjoy and celebrate winning a match while… honestly don’t know why I even started typing this you clearly have no understanding of sporting rivalry.

You do you buddy, and try to stop getting so upset about what other people think about things. It doesn’t impact your life that much. :)

We have a sporting rivalry with England mate, Rugby and Football most famously.

You can pretend it doesn’t exist if you want, meanwhile I’ll continue to want them to lose!

I guess Rangers also have a rivalry with Queens Park but similar to Scotland and England it's completely irrelevant in the grand stage.

They don't seem to hate each other for starters.

Foden, Saka and Bellingham will get the plaudits but Declan Rice is seriously underrated as a footballer. Brilliant at reading the game.
A thread last week told us how overrated he was.
And it wasn’t the opinion of only one man !
One of those you’ve got to watch, maybe even play with, to appreciate.

As a Scotsman living in England I couldn’t bare them winning it. Would not hear the end of it for the rest of my life. Not worried at all yet can’t wait to see Mbappe running at that defence.
I know what you mean mate I'm in the same position!
She that must be obeyed said to me the other night!

I'll tell you a joke she said!

A Scotsman, Welshman and a Irishman walked into a pub?
She then said there is usually a Englishman in this story?
But they are all at the World Cup.
Awe naw...... 66 all over again if they win it? .... We are awe doomed?

Back