Phil foden

Highly unlikely.

Pep singled him out as the future of Man City in pre-season. I don't think he'd risk that by sending him to a league like ours.

But our team is screaming out for a similar Number 10.

His video compilation on youtube looks very promising. Looks a bit like Wilshere did around that age before the injuries took their toll.

He's highly rated at City and some of their fans expect him to make a break through this season. Would be great for us but I can't see it.

Big future ahead of him, would imagine they would maybe send out to another premiership club! Would be a great signing right enough

they would get nowhere near this guy when he is on the ball, off the ball is another matter

They would get near him on the ball though. He's not going to avoid defenders every single time. There is bound to be times where he is caught and tackled. There's not many 16/17 years playing first team football anywhere.

Just not physically up to it yet.

They would get near him on the ball though. He's not going to avoid defenders every single time. There is bound to be times where he is caught and tackled. There's not many 16/17 years playing first team football anywhere.

Just not physically up to it yet.

Obvs sometimes they would but he is so good i doubt it would be a bother to him, but he wont be coming to the spl so i dont think we have to worry, if he did it would be amazing.

Bet the unbiased Scottish press/media won't say that :p
Thankfully i know more than them about players lol

did you ever see peps interview after his game against man utd in pre season ? you should watch it, really says it all and the highlight reel from that match, you just know when someone is a bit special and i believe this guy is.

they would get nowhere near this guy when he is on the ball, off the ball is another matter
Strange statement, Mexico under 17's played him quite well, although he did get round them a few times.
At that age it's all about development how to deal with all aspects of the game including the rough stuff.
He will be a good player though.

Strange statement, Mexico under 17's played him quite well, although he did get round them a few times.
At that age it's all about development how to deal with all aspects of the game including the rough stuff.
He will be a good player though.

Whats strange about it ? obvs i didnt mean nobody will ever get near him 100% of the time, its a figure of speech.

Not a hope in hell,they have massive hopes for this lad,no chance they would send him up here to play against players that are amateurish,have no ability,and are basically snarling hacking dirty thugs.
Basically Broon.

I would be buzzing to get him on loan, but I don't think even our DoF's connections could achieve it.

I'll be honest, I'm probably more of an Arsenal fan than Rangers but being from Scotland, Rangers football always blew me away hence my follow (following) them. I notice Wilshere's name being mentioned on this thread. I know it would never happen but I'd love to see him get a year at Ibrox. He'd destroy Brown and wouldn't shy out of a tackle on him.

Back