Press Conference Philippe Clement speaks about the Celtic game

The big guy is just awesome, if ever there was a template about how a rangers manager should act, sound and speak he would tick all the boxes.

I have total faith in him, More than I have had in a manager for a long long time.

Go on Phil, put them to the sword

Great to hear him talk about plans and wishes for next season. This is a man that can build a winning dynasty for Rangers in the years to come.

A manager that brings a lot of confidence to a team and one that never forgets the positive impact the fans contribute to a match.

Has the stature of a Rangers manager, like Walter
Like Walter he knows what to say and when. He brings a calm and confidence that is clearly something the players themselves can feed off and the upgrade in performance levels is the outcome.

He just doesn’t seem fazed by any questions and tells it how he sees it. Unlike the previous ramblings of Beale every question is answered in a positive way.
Hes very smart and measured, never flustered and always has the answer double quick. That kind of person could be a success in whatever line of work they wanted - we're just really lucky to have him.
Love listening to his press conferences.
Like Gerrard before him I listen to every single pre/post match presser and Im never bored.

He is a Godsend.

Back