Phuket for the game tomorrow

Graememclare

I'm at Patong Beach, Phuket for the game tomorrow. Anybody know anywhere to watch the game that will preferably be none of their mob, and with the volume on. Cheers

I watched the world cup final in Patong a few years ago!
Most of the bars had it on! There is a street heading away from the beach that should have somewhere!!

Nope, but i have already found a place to watch the league game later this month in Bangkok, cant wait.

Ya jammy bas, was there on holiday in june and going back this june.

Theres lots of pubs/sports bars which id imagine would be showing it, up the bangla rd or that main drag back from the beach where the hard rock cafe is, will be plenty of choice id imagine.

Or you could always go to paddy malones on the beach front, Good bird sang simply the best there.

I'm at Patong Beach, Phuket for the game tomorrow. Anybody know anywhere to watch the game that will preferably be none of their mob, and with the volume on. Cheers

if you get stuck head for the stoned crab pub over in Rawai (25 mins from Patong) they will 100% put it on for you, the owner is an Aussie, I watched the Hamilton game there a couple of weeks ago.

if you get stuck head for the stoned crab pub over in Rawai (25 mins from Patong) they will 100% put it on for you, the owner is an Aussie, I watched the Hamilton game there a couple of weeks ago.
Where abouts in Rawai is this mate? I usually drink in the coconut bar down at the end of the beach where rawai palm hotel is.

Where abouts in Rawai is this mate? I usually drink in the coconut bar down at the end of the beach where rawai palm hotel is.

on the same road as Sinbi gym, dead easy to find.

79-79 Sai Yuan Road Rawai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83100, Thailand

Back