Pic Of The Day: Borna In Gibraltar.

EiMUTj_XsAM_9fK

Everything Rangers gets brought back to base level of scumbags.

yeah great.
Let's all start again. See if we can get the whole forum to reply with a uniform (I hope that word doesn't cause you distress) Great photo.

I mean. If we all just thought and typed the exact same thing 100 times on every thread, the forum would be amazing. Wouldn't it?

Let's all start again. See if we can get the whole forum to reply with a uniform (I hope that word doesn't cause you distress) Great photo.

I mean. If we all just thought and typed the exact same thing 100 times on every thread, the forum would be amazing. Wouldn't it?
Or stick to chatting about football rather than continually bringing up terrorists.

Some of our support are just as bad as that lot.

What a player he is , thought he was the best player on the pitch last night , struggling to think of the last even average game he’s had for us

Personally I think that the raspberries you buy now adays are not a patch on fairy liquid ice lollies

Personally I think that the raspberries you buy now adays are not a patch on fairy liquid ice lollies
I though it was shocking that its a cepsa petrol station and not a shell. (I'll give then ditiching the green BP) I wonder everyone else's thoughts on Spanish petrol companies?

Or stick to chatting about football rather than continually bringing up terrorists.

Some of our support are just as bad as that lot.
It was an obvious one liner.
You have derailed the whole fúcking thread, and made it about something other than a cracking photo.
Just go some other threads, sorted.

Amazing to think that just over a year ago most people would have been happy to recoup the money we paid for him.

He is top class and probably exceeding expectations that we had when he signed.

Back