Pick a Wednesday night hero

Tav or goldson deserve the eternal hero status it will bring them with the club for the rest of their days, but I’d also love to see Kent or lundstram as they more than deserve to be the big winner as well

had thought it was ramsey until I saw the warm up before the ross county game - then I realised it was going to be wright, as his finishing was looking excellent

Imagine Tav stepping up to take a penalty at 1-1 in the 94th min of the game

Cheeky Rabona and the bears go wild

Tav. He has been absolutely unbelievable in this European run.

If anyone deserves to be the man that scores the winning goal it’s him.
Would definitely agree. As an alternative it would be Davis, especially if it’s his last season.

Alternatively, for a GIRFUY to the tims who slagged the signing, it would be Ramsey.

But Tav my number one choice.

Tav for me.

He’s been through some amount of absolute shite with us during the Pedro & Murty days, what a character to go again.

Saying this I’ll accept it deflecting in off some Germans arse if it means we bring that trophy home.

Cant really decide between Tav, Goldson, Lundstram or Lowry.

But, wouldnt it be amazing if Alfie appeared in last 10 min sub and scored

There's been plenty who have grown to the challenges in this run. Bassey lundstram Kent Goldson but Tav would be fitting and deserved IMO

We’re looking at the following for a Carlsberg imho:

• One Greegsy wonder save and clean sheet
  • One Tav penalty
  • One Kent mazy run and finish
  • One Goldson header
  • Throw in a late Davis goal to finish off his Rangers career
A 4-0 by that logic… take it or leave it :))

Really don't care. Anyone that takes to the park needs to be a hero if we want to win.

If I could chose; James Tavernier.

Captain, been there during the lower leagues, written off, stand out performer in the Europa League, top scorer.

Greegsy makes wonder save, rolls the ball out to Big Conner, he takes a few strides forward, long pass up field to Aribo, he takes it down beautifully with perfect control and slots it by the oncoming keeper!

This is a good one because the gargoyles in the east “just cannot understand how he gets away with this so often, has nobody watching him play before”.
That, and that they honestly believe he wouldn’t get a game for them!
Our glory and success is going to be enough to ruin the bheasts lives, and I fucking love it.

Tav if i had to choose but to be honest i dont care if it even comes off a German's a*se as long as its the fecking winner

Kent with a belter to seal it, solo twists turns, nutmeg and blam! Top corner off the post curling round the net like trapped dolphin!!!! Yaaaaaas!!!

I'm off to the toilet to have a cold shower lol

As long as they’re wearing our beautiful royal blue jersey I don’t mind at all.

Would prefer , Tav , Kent , Scotty Arfield or Davis.

It's got to be Tav.

He's already a club legend in many people's eyes but this would make him one of the best players and captains of all time for Rangers, especially being the top scorer in the tournament.

Back