Picture of the Queen

TheJerseyLoyal

I’m sure we all know about and have seen the picture of the Queen that hangs on our dressing room wall. I have just moved into a new house and would love to get a copy of the picture to proudly hang in my house.

Anyone know where i could buy a print of it?

CgkzR6lWsAAKRcm.jpg

Bizarre post, also the 2 posters who have clicked to say they like the above... hoaching.

I can personally vouch for one of them jersey loyalist is most certainly one of us great guy massive loyalist who we met in Belfast and spent good times with , can only think he’s mis read it.

Etiquette question. I know the captain sits under the picture but is it the club captain or if he’s not available does the captain on the day sit there?

I can personally vouch for one of them jersey loyalist is most certainly one of us great guy massive loyalist who we met in Belfast and spent good times with , can only think he’s mis read it.
Who's vouching for you?:p

Seriously though scrolling down my phone I have 'liked' a few posts by accident so that may explain it.
It can be quickly unliked though.

Seeing that picture in the dressing room when i done the Ibrox tour was simply breathtaking

I honestly believe that when a new player who joins our club, who really knows what we are all about and our history, gets butterflies when they see that for the first time.

If they don’t...well, all the best.

Hello big man,thanks for the kind words,but it wasn't me who posted.

What a classy club we are. I honestly will never not find the combination of that photo & the dressing room itself absolutely beautiful.

I got a tour of stadium about 15 years ago and I am certain the guy said Graeme Souness brought in the photo of the queen. I’ve also heard it was jimmy bell and terry butcher.

This was the email reply -

Yes there are still prints available, they are A3 in size £100 + £5.95 p&p and available from Murray Roxburgh at www.grailpr.com ‘Sporting Art’. Proceeds go to Erskine via the RSEA.

Kind regards
Helen
--
Helen Runciman
Artists Studios

This was the email reply -

Yes there are still prints available, they are A3 in size £100 + £5.95 p&p and available from Murray Roxburgh at www.grailpr.com ‘Sporting Art’. Proceeds go to Erskine via the RSEA.

Kind regards
Helen
--
Helen Runciman
Artists Studios
That’s where I got mine. It’s well worth the money and looks amazing once it’s framed.

Out of interest, does anyone know the answer to the OP ?

The RSEA one is absolutely lovely as a football related item, but the dressing room portait is a more classic look. Maybe that’s the OP’s preference. A bit less footbally, if I can put it that way

Am I right in saying there is another picture of the queen that hangs above the dressing room door and when we play at the piggery wee Jimmy Bell takes it with the kit and hangs it on the piggery away dressing room?

Here's a thought, when Her Majesty finally leaves the planes of this earth, this country, to which she has done her duty, will her portrait be replaced.

The Queen is dead, Long live The King.

I for one hope not, albeit I will be loyal to her successor.

I’m bumping this thread to see if anyone knows where a copy of the picture in the OP could be obtained from?

Back