Picture of the terracing in the main stand

Feck sake, I never even looked at the club deck there bud.

Was also sure we were all blue seated by the time the club deck was opened. Obviously not.

Good spot, squire and me being blinkered by the coloured seats in the Broomloan.
Summer of 1995 is when we went all blue seating

West Enclosure done 1st from January 1994 opened in time for last couple of homes that season

East Enclosure last game was the game against Celtic in April 1994

Summer of 1995 is when we went all blue seating

West Enclosure done 1st from January 1994 opened in time for last couple of homes that season

East Enclosure last game was the game against Celtic in April 1994
I am pretty sure the Main Stand was all blue for the start of season 91/92, just before the Club Deck was completed.

The reason I'm saying this, is we had my cousin over from Canada at this point.I gave him my ticket for the Copland and got one for the Govan.

It was a midweek game against Motherwell and I'm sure it was the last game for Trevor Steven before his transfer to Marseilles.

Going by my previous on this thread, I could be wrong though.

I am pretty sure the Main Stand was all blue for the start of season 91/92, just before the Club Deck was completed.

The reason I'm saying this, is we had my cousin over from Canada at this point.I gave him my ticket for the Copland and got one for the Govan.

It was a midweek game against Motherwell and I'm sure it was the last game for Trevor Steven before his transfer to Marseilles.

https://pixels.com/featured/glasgow...2-august-1991-legendary-football-grounds.html

August 1991.

All blue.

(and it was Trevor Steven's last game before moving to Marseille. Scored that night too)

Got you now @wee bud's pit boots

As the picture shows the Main Stand middle section was all blue

Club Deck opened in December of that season

Motherwell game was right midweek Trevor left us and we signed Stuart McCall either next day or day after from Everton

ibrox2.png

I cannot begin to describe how much I loved those days in the east enclosure. I’d still be standing in there to this day if it was still allowed. Those who have never experienced standing in a terracing will wonder what the fuss is . the Ibrox East and west enclosures were a match day experience never to forget.

I cannot begin to describe how much I loved those days in the east enclosure. I’d still be standing in there to this day if it was still allowed. Those who have never experienced standing in a terracing will wonder what the fuss is . the Ibrox East and west enclosures were a match day experience never to forget.
absolutely, the leeds game and the marseille game were just 2 fabulous atmospheres in there that stand out for me

How did people feel when they had to switch their season ticket from standing in there to seating?
Was a bit sad however we had a choice of seats from the plan. Row p seat 150 was where I chose behind the rangers dugout in front of the police control box. Cracking seat. Still in the east enclosure now but now in SE3 now but have had to move a couple of times to get seats together with my brother and pal

A sensible lad as well.
Dropped all sorts including specs, wallet, jacket on the deck in there though and managed to 'up chuck' on the walkway at the back after a heavy night/day session pre match one day.

So not that sensible:oops:

Back