'Picture this Scotland' page on Facebook - Paul Elliot

MrStruth

This page has had a clear agenda against Rangers and the Loyal orders for some time but it is surpassing itself with this complete history revision.
I do not recall Paul Elliot ever at any time face racial abuse from Rangers fans or anyone else.
I remember it being directed at Bobo Balde by a section of our support but never with Elliot.
#lyingprick

Paul Elliot is either mentally ill or an attention seeker.
As an excellent footballer in his day, over recent years he has probably done more damage to his reputation than ours.

The last racist abuse of a sellik player I can recall was Paul Wilson. All of 45ish years ago.

Elliot’s shite needs challenged publicly by the club.

Demand he produces proof.

It didn’t happen. None of it. I was at all the games against us that he played back them. Never missed an OF back in the day.

Not once did he get any racist abuse. Complete made up pish

Paul Elliott is a liar but due to his colour is allowed to comment on all things concerning racism without fear of reproach.

Until he offers an apology for his Runymeade speech he will remain part of the problem.

Paul Elliott is a liar but due to his colour is allowed to comment on all things concerning racism without fear of reproach.

Until he offers an apology for his Runymeade speech he will remain part of the problem.

Unofficially known as the depth of racism.

I follow that account on twitter as I like a lot of the pictures posted, but there is a whiff of poetothy from the guy that runs it.

As for Elliott, he is a proven multiple liar about these type of incidents

Paul Elliott played in a poor scum team and was an outstanding CH . He has also been proven to be a liar . It just did not happen .

This page has had a clear agenda against Rangers and the Loyal orders for some time but it is surpassing itself with this complete history revision.
I do not recall Paul Elliot ever at any time face racial abuse from Rangers fans or anyone else.
I remember it being directed at Bobo Balde by a section of our support but never with Elliot.
#lyingprick
fGKcYmJ.gif

Not sure if im seeing something sinister here of being paranoid but with the recent actions of the msm in scotland this would not surprise me.

Google rangers morton mark walters.

Scroll down to the sctosman article a black day for scotland.

Before clicking on the link you can see the article stated that there was incident free games against morton and dundee but if you then click on thearticle that line has been deleted.

So what you think?

If you then click back and then the bbc(shocker) link at the top of the google search.

Yes its a new article from martin conaghan who says in his article that a banana was thrown from the rangers end during said morton game.

Now i have never heard of this jappening and in fact was at the game and as far as i remember that did not happen.

Just because your paranoid dont mean there not after you.

Last edited:
Elliot’s shite needs challenged publicly by the club.

Demand he produces proof.

It didn’t happen. None of it. I was at all the games against us that he played back them. Never missed an OF back in the day.

Not once did he get any racist abuse. Complete made up pish

Being a crusader with no agenda I’m sure he’s highlighting the worst display of racism ever seen in British football from the paedo enablers towards MarkWalters at the pigpen on NYD1988.

Mind that time we sang a song about Agathe eating a curry?
File this in the same bin, proven liar like his pal Stan the Abuser

Being a crusader with no agenda I’m sure he’s highlighting the worst display of racism ever seen in British football from the paedo enablers towards MarkWalters at the pigpen on NYD1988.
Out with nazi salutes by Leeds fans decades ago to Cyrille Regis I'd have to put the abuse of Reyna post 9/11 as the most vomit inducing display of abuse in a British stadium, the abuse of Walters equally as disturbing was the non/mis reporting.

It sickening that these lies are being told more and more often with no attempt by the club to defend us. Rangers' fans are powerless.

It would take 2 minutes to prove Elliott a liar.
The games he talks about simply never happened.
If the will existed in our club, he could be a figure of ridicule rather than the incredible current situation where he is a figure of respect.

Unless our club start taking these lying bastards to task, then they will continue to spout and even embellish the shite they come away with about our club.

The club can’t keep relying on the supporters to challenge these liars.

It is an attack on Rangers fans mate, we should be big enough to defend ourselves.

I hope club 1872 publicly ask Paul for specific games and then we can publicly humiliate him.

He never received any abuse at Ibrox.

Out with nazi salutes by Leeds fans decades ago to Cyrille Regis I'd have to put the abuse of Reyna post 9/11 as the most vomit inducing display of abuse in a British stadium, the abuse of Walters equally as disturbing was the non/mis reporting.

I didn’t know about the Leeds fans doing that. The abuse of Reyna was certainly sickening but my recollection was while there were significant numbers of Penn Staters involved it wasn’t on the industrial scale of their banana throwing and monkey chanting towards Mark?

Spot on re the reporting.

It sickening that these lies are being told more and more often with no attempt by the club to defend us. Rangers' fans are powerless.
Rangers fans are not powerless. As fans we have a stake in the club and it is us he is tarnishing with his lies. Crowdfund and sue him for defamation as fans. that are being accused of racism. We only need a few fans from the forum who were at these games etc. to testify.

Paul Elliott has certainly told lies (the story about eating a banana thrown at him was originally meant to have happened in Italy and not at a Rangers-Celtic match).

However, in this case I wonder if the quote has simply been made up. I can’t recall Elliott saying anything like this in 1989. It would have received fairly wide coverage.

Aye that's right Paul, just ask Mark Walters who had "an assortment of fruit" thrown at him at the piggery you lying prick

Elliot is a lying prick. He was booed at Ibrox for gesturing to the crowd and not the colour of his skin. He even had the cheek to point at Mark Walters as if to say we are the same. Sorry mate but a c.unt is a c.unt regardless of his skin colour.
And speaking of c.unts... whoever is behind that twitter account is an agenda driven bigot. I ended up blocking it.

Elliot made it up years after he left the Neverland Ranch.

As for the page itself. I unfollowed on Twitter after it started to have frequent and unnecessary digs at Rangers and post a load of pro-Indy stuff. It had ran its course. What used to be fascinating old pictures was becoming copy and pastes of album covers and recent football pics from the tabloids and magazines.

Rangers fans are not powerless. As fans we have a stake in the club and it is us he is tarnishing with his lies. Crowdfund and sue him for defamation as fans. that are being accused of racism. We only need a few fans from the forum who were at these games etc. to testify.

Want to buy a second hand car? One careful lady owner.

Back