Pictures from around Ibrox at Michael Beale's introduction

Was in the Blue Room at the weekend - was roastin'.
Can't imagine how uncomfortable it is in there with nearly 100 people in it.

There may be bigger stadiums , more modern stadiums and the like

But you just know that any new coaching staff who join us must just think Wow when the see the inside of the main stand , it is just unique .

I love our stadium
I just got back today from a few days Barcelona and visited the nou camp while I was there. I was blown away with the museum during the tour but the stadium, although big, wasn’t a patch on Ibrox imo. As a club we’re definitely missing a trick. The experience around the stadium could be so much better not to mention a really good earner for the club.

I always look forward to seeing our stadium when I get back every few years. Every time I am just in awe.

Cracking pics.
The busts are what is required for Walter imo. A full size statue of Walter lifting a trophy would be crass.
We have one of John Greig in remembrance of the 66 and that is a sombre pose. We shouldn't go done the road of the scum.

Back to matters in hand, surely PC could have been after FT to allow receptionist to enjoy the game??

I just got back today from a few days Barcelona and visited the nou camp while I was there. I was blown away with the museum during the tour but the stadium, although big, wasn’t a patch on Ibrox imo. As a club we’re definitely missing a trick. The experience around the stadium could be so much better not to mention a really good earner for the club.

Which is something the club is working on. These things don’t get solved overnight.

Back