Pie of the Month

EnricoPallazzo

Official Ticketer
Donner kebab pies. Anyone get to try this culinary delight? They had sold out in GF2 before I got to buy.

I had one for the novelty of it. It was actually pretty good to be fair and I'm not usually one for kebabs.

I wanted one, my mate ordered and wanted a steak pie. Was told there were no donner pies left so he got us two steak pies.

Got both pies back to the ledge at the side and we started eating them and that bastard ended up with a donner pie that he didn’t even want.

Said it was brilliant and it looked it.

i saw that 'Pie Sports' was doing the kebab pies as part of their range

are they supplying us now?

Sometimes the pies are decent,other times terrible. Something to bear in mind tho is that Elior buy all the pies in, and they are heated up by 16 year olds who have never worked in catering. They are then hot held all game, hence people get dried out crusty pies.Elior haven't got the man power to make all the pies fresh either. They oversee the pie stalls but they definitely aren't a big focus. Should be a bigger focus on the food that the majority of fans eat though without a doubt. Hate to bring them into it but they have franchises in there that will have to put out product to their company standards, we should maybe go down that road when it comes to the stalls

We need a split screen picture between this and the Tottingham Korean chicken :p
We had chicken Korma on offer last night as well I'm sure, plus mac cheese and chilli n nachos. Good to see the club trying to improve in all areas

Last time I asked for one I got a confused look and was then asked 'what's that?'

Donner kebab pies. Anyone get to try this culinary delight? They had sold out in GF2 before I got to buy.
Culprit located:

dylan-mackin-in-action-for-stirling-albion-during-the-premier-sports-picture-id1234056474

Processed arse ends and mechanically-recovered carcass hooverings, dressed up in a lovely little pie casing - punted to the half-cut football mugs for a premium.

Sold out before halftime at BF. Got a steak pie. One of the worst I've ever had, and that's saying something. Dunno why I do it to myself

Quite upset I didn’t know about this but I’ll be hunting one down next time out.

Fat Bitch Loyal RSC

Saw some big fat slob sitting with 3 of them in the main stand. Spilling it all on the lassie next to him and all down his beard. Disgrace.

Saw some big fat slob sitting with 3 of them in the main stand. Spilling it all on the lassie next to him and all down his beard. Disgrace.
Disgrace that he spilled it or because he had 3 and you didn’t get 1?

Definitely worth a thread of it's own, especially if he was involved in any pre-match covid vaccine check nonsense too.

:rolleyes:

Back