Pie thieves at Ibrox - are they a new thing or have we just started clamping down on it more?

Baku Bear

Following on from the other thread about the guy getting lifted at halftime. The amount of chat of folk getting chucked out for stealing pies etc. is a disgrace.

Has anyone noticed this lately? What is actually the deal with it? Why would folk bother paying for a ticket if they're gonna to steal from the club anyway?

About three games ago my two boys went to the kiosk (they’re 5 and 8). When they came back they still had the tenner I gave them - they said they weren’t asked for the money - who doesn’t believe their kids????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I did, of course, go and pay for what they got.

buffalosoldier

Following on from the other thread about the guy getting lifted at halftime. The amount of chat of folk getting chucked out for stealing pies etc. is a disgrace.

Has anyone noticed this lately? What is actually the deal with it? Why would folk bother paying for a ticket if they're gonna to steal from the club anyway?
What the actual %^*& you on about? Are guys jumping the counter now or are people getting mugged on their way to the seat?

sportssocks

Just breaking:
5 spotty greasy kids were held hostage at Ibrox today in the concourse as rampant sectarian bigots went on a pie rioting rampage. Seasonal pies were first to go and a number of people were taken away with broken teeth

amabluestar

Op's aff his tits.

Tbh its's fucking mental on here tonight.

see you all the mora.. :)

Not so sure op is nuts.
Young one went for a pee 15 minutes into the second half.
They were just pulling the shutters down, two steak pies left pal, well I enjoyed one.
No payment required.
And yes I did ask him if he had washed his hands.
He said yes, but do you want to smell the cigarette smoke from my jacket?

Salsabear

About three games ago my two boys went to the kiosk (they’re 5 and 8). When they came back they still had the tenner I gave them - they said they weren’t asked for the money - who doesn’t believe their kids????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’ve seen some bears (on numerous occasions) giving out tickets/tokens to the wee ones before for a free pie, coke and crisps.

Axelrod

Last pie I bought was called a macaroni pie and it was around 2002 . The heartburn and pain I endured during the second half was enough to stop me ever buying anything from a football ground again except bovril or a hot dog for the wee Barra.

The thought of “ stealing “ one goes beyond madness .

Souness86

Official Ticketer

They give the pies out for free usually around 60 odd minutes.

strathavenbear

Anytime I've bought a pie and bovril recently, probably twice this season, they've taken my money before pouring the drink and handing over the pie, I must look like a pie thief

wsb&warmy

A don't know the ins and outs of the story but someone's talking mince if you ask me