Pie thieves at Ibrox - are they a new thing or have we just started clamping down on it more?

As daft as this thread is I don't hand over my money until the pie and bovril is presented,when they put out there hand for the cash as soon as you order I always say something like I'm no gonna run away.its childish but I feel like your not trusted with the culinary delights of a " meal deal" until it's paid for up front.Its just a stupid point of principle for me.

Seen a boy do this at killie in the cup game ordered two pies , got them ran like %^*& . Prick had skipped the queue too !

I thought FF boycotted the stalls at Ibrox as they were owned by Minty and his company.

We were told not to buy this was about 2005. Has the ban been lifted now?

If so I'll stop stealing so it doesn't go into his pocket.

Not that I’d buy one after my heartburn agony 15 years ago but the pricing is probably driving people to steal them . Three quid for a brick hard pie with zero meat in it ffs .

I can get 3 good bells mice pies in Sainsbury’s for a pound. 13 minutes in the oven perfection .

The catering at Ibrox is revolting .

Last pie I bought was called a macaroni pie and it was around 2002 . The heartburn and pain I endured during the second half was enough to stop me ever buying anything from a football ground again except bovril or a hot dog for the wee Barra.

The thought of “ stealing “ one goes beyond madness .
Now we can get heartburn and pain just watching never mind eating a pie.:))

Who told you that?

I can’t bear witness to today’s pie stealer but I know exactly what transpired as two men were bundled out of the CD v the sheep .

Source - friend who sat right behind them .

Incident - halftime - “ your turn for the pies “

“ is it %^*& ya prick I went last time get me two I’m freezing “

“ who you callin a prick get me three “

Next thing rolling about punches thrown , friends piled in to separate them , bundled out .

Embarrassing

I can’t bear witness to today’s pie stealer but I know exactly what transpired as two men were bundled out of the CD v the sheep .

Source - friend who sat right behind them .

Incident - halftime - “ your turn for the pies “

“ is it %^*& ya prick I went last time get me two I’m freezing “

“ who you callin a prick get me three “

Next thing rolling about punches thrown , friends piled in to separate them , bundled out .

Embarrassing
This sounds like a still game sketch :D

I’ve seen some bears (on numerous occasions) giving out tickets/tokens to the wee ones before for a free pie, coke and crisps.

I’m sure staff employed at Ibrox get these tokens as a free meal if they want it. My wee brother used to work cleaning the stadium between matches when he was in school and on match days if he was working they would give him these tokens.

Off the mice pies myself.

Got myself a Piecost today instead.

What's a Piecost? I hear you ask!

Fuck all, if you steal it from the Kiosk.

Not that I’d buy one after my heartburn agony 15 years ago but the pricing is probably driving people to steal them . Three quid for a brick hard pie with zero meat in it ffs .

I can get 3 good bells mice pies in Sainsbury’s for a pound. 13 minutes in the oven perfection .

The catering at Ibrox is revolting .

images

Never realised these were so popular!!

£2.50 for a cold cup of Bovril, up in the Club Deck before the game yesterday. It was cold, and certainly didn't taste too much like Bovril. The only thief was the young lady that served me.

They might not pay money for them, but if they eat them, they'll be paying later on.

Anyway, how do you steal a pie?

Quite simple really.

You buy and pay for a Bovril and Pie. You then walk to the shelf with the salt and pepper. You place your pie on the shelf whilst you put the pepper into the Bovril, and some smart wee ned walks past, picks up your pie and just keeps walking. You either see him or you don't.

Last edited:
FFS I never thought I would be caught. I hide in the lavy and stay there until 5.30 then come out and get into the food stalls gorging myself on pies - meat and macaroni then head over to the Louden and have technicolour spit in their garden!

Back