pierre van hooijdonk

imager

Administrator
Staff member
Fu.ck me, hes been hitting the gear hard!

EE176k2XkAEER1R1568927978.jpg

Back in the day there was a rumour he was joining us. Don't know if there was any truth to this in terms of discussions taking place?

I had no idea who he was till they put his name up. Time has not been kind to him lol. To be honest though he was surprisingly honest in his praise of Rangers tonight for one who played for the dark side.
Didn't see that mate what did he say?

Might not be a very popular opinion around here, I always thought he was a very good player.

If Advocaat had managed to convince him to sign for us he would have given us something different up top in our side 98-00. Big, physical, can crack in free kick. His scoring record throughout his career speaks for itself.

Might not be a very popular opinion around here, I always thought he was a very good player.

If Advocaat had managed to convince him to sign for us he would have given us something different up top in our side 98-00. Big, physical, can crack in free kick. His scoring record throughout his career speaks for itself.

Don’t think it will be unpopular. He was an excellent player. Enjoyed very little success at the yahoos all the same. Which was nice.

scored two similar free kicks against us for Feyenoord and Amorouso told Klos to get a man on the right hand post,Klos said no and he scored twice

He thought we played really well and could and should have scored more. Not a hint of bitterness that you'd get from someone like Walker, Sutton or Hartson.
He has been away from the scum long enough and is calling it as he sees it.

Looks coked oot his tits right enough.

Reactions: ao2
That will be his last gig I suspect with BT as his generous praise does not suit the narrative from pundits from the other mhob.
He was fair and balanced and gave credit where due.

Rob McLean was a disgrace tonight as was rooting for Feyenoord to score and there were times when Ally sounded like he was cheerleading for the Dutch. However, he did not hide his backing to be fair but was heavily critical

Couldn't hear what he was saying as I was watching it in the pub but he looked like something out of the Jackson Five.

scored two similar free kicks against us for Feyenoord and Amorouso told Klos to get a man on the right hand post,Klos said no and he scored twice

Yeh that’s nonsense. Amo went on the post for the second and ran back and forth before it was taken basically making Klos’ Job harder.

I agree. He was too good to be playing for that lot at the time.

Back