Piers Morgan and Mesut Ozil on twitter

You'd think but maths does play a role in my job.

Civil engineer?

tenor.gif

He also bought shares just before his paper published an article about those shares. And then lied about for years.

Lieing comes easy to him. Cheating on your wife also proves that.

It does my head on that folk use the 350k a week to beat him with arsenal being stupid enough to pay him that is where to problem is what is he supposed to say oh wait a minute that's to much just give me half of it.

Has that p**** taken ownership yet of the hysteria he stirred up causing untold misery to millions?

He was barely playing before he got the new contract as well I think. Arsenal seemed to only give him it so that he didn't walk away for nothing

They are both arseholes.
Oh, and I would ride Susanna Reid into oblivion.
Although I've always been a big fan of the Reid , I find shes not the same since shes been presenting alongside the ladys front bottom Morgan. He probably brings out the worst in her to be fair.

Arsenal offered Ozil the contract so why is he in anyway to blame for this? Looking at their recent form and lack of creativity, they could definitely be doing with him in the squad so more fool them.

Piers Morgan is a total wanker of a guy. I could fit what he knows about football on the back of a postage stamp. His old man is a Spurs fan yet he has somehow latched on to Arsenal - sums the bellend up.

He wants to play and he’s been ready to play if called on. It’s not his fault he’s being excluded for political reasons and it’s not his fault Arsenal offered him a bumper contract. It’s not as though he’s sulked around and made himself unavailable for selection.
It is an extreme reaction from Arsenal. Personally I don't think he should be in the team most weeks because his creative output has declined the last couple of years and, despite him repeatedly claiming otherwise, his work ethic and demeanour on the pitch is still not really good enough. He might very well be trying his hardest but he's never seemed to grasp that it doesn't look like that to other people. Arsenal don't seem to be trying, or capable, of dominating possession against most teams anymore so it's hard to see where he would fit in.

Completely omitting him from squads is clearly more than a footballing decision as he could surely have played a part in some games/situations. It's a strong decision they're going to have stand by now.

%^*& Morgan, phone hacking and false stories from a total c@nt.

People like this should be ostracised.

Arsenal have fell from grace a long time ago. Underachievers who are comfortable with 4th place and / or an FA Cup as a successful season.

Ozil would be best served if he left, however, he didn't ask for £350k a week, so if the manager doesn't pick him to play, what's he meant to do?

Morgan is a mouthpiece who abuses his platform at every chance.

In my opinion, Piers Morgan is paid far more than Ozil for doing less.
You saying Morgan earns more than 18 million a year ?

I don't find it difficult to understand at all. I'm paying £10 to BT and £18 to Sky Sports a month. That's £336 per year from my household on the very lower end of the scale that's going to watch football on TV. The amount that Rangers get from that is unfair but factor in the millions (if not billions) of people paying for premium sports subscriptions to watch these guys play and it isn't a mystery at all. To defend it further, think of every single person in the world who's ever kicked a ball (me included) that wanted to become a professional footballer but wasn't good enough. These guys - as much as it might not seem like it at times - are in the 0.00000001% or something ridiculous that are good enough to get this far. If you can get your head around the amount of money that people are willing to pay to watch football, global capitalism in general, demand dictating the market and the absolutely infinitesimal odds of becoming a footballer, I'm not sure what you want. More of the money to go to the owners of clubs and the TV companies or capitalism in general to be replaced with a fairer practice of capping prices/wages for sports and sport related businesses? For all its hyper-capitalism American sports and their drafts/wage caps are actually quite communist in that regard. I'm guessing the TV deals aren't, mind.

Good post.

Does seem to be an easy bandwagon to jump on, whilst the same people conveniently ignore the millions that certain actors, pop stars, F1 drivers etc get. Or even the amount of money anyone in the top 0.1% of their professional make (albeit not on the same scale).

At the elite level, a small percentage of footballers are able to make their football clubs millions around the world and make it an attractive brand to be associated with. It would hardly be fair if the money went straight to men in suits and not to the players mainly responsible for the clubs earning potential (as it was in the past).

You touch on a good point about Rangers though. I’d reckon our fanbase puts in the 5th/6th highest amount of any fanbase in the UK into Sky, yet the majority of this money goes to clubs with a fraction of our fanbase. We hardly see any of the money. Hardly fair at all.

Two arseholes arguing on Twitter like a couple of drunk women in a pub slagging match.
Ozil just seems to be quite an aloof character. Was there not a story about Mourinho threatening to kick Ozil’s head in after he went through him during a halftime talk at Real Madrid? He accused Ozil of being a coward which resulted in him saying sub me and walked into the shower only to be followed by a raging Mourinho who had to be held back.

You saying Morgan earns more than 18 million a year ?
I'm sure he makes a fair amount but I'm not here to answer questions what he makes. He's a self opinionated pain in the arse and been after Ozil for months.
He was dropped due to the manager's decision, but he still gets paid whether he plays or not. Why should he have to answer for the wages Arsenal agreed to pay him especially to the likes of Morgan.

Piers Morgan questioning anyone’s morals or work ethic and being accepted by a lot of the British public now just goes to show how much the media control the narrative in this country.

The guy is a sub human scumbag - know matter your thoughts on Ozil or what he gets paid.

Piers Morgan questioning anyone’s morals or work ethic and being accepted by a lot of the British public now just goes to show how much the media control the narrative in this country.

The guy is a sub human scumbag - know matter your thoughts on Ozil or what he gets paid.
How Morgan still has a career after what he did, f.ucking shameful, I refuse to watch or listen to the prick in the morning.

How Morgan still has a career after what he did, f.ucking shameful, I refuse to watch or listen to the prick in the morning.

I’ve never been able to work that out. How did he end up getting numerous multi-million pound TV gigs? You’d think he’d have been ruined but he’s somehow ended up becoming a rich and famous celebrity off the back of some disgusting acts of treachery.

The cünt really does have a brass neck with the way he lectures folk. I think folk forget the guys just a big mouth, beyond journalism he isn’t qualified to educate anyone on 95% of the topics he loves to pretend he’s an authority in. What a cùnt.

Piers Morgan is a scumbag.

Ozil has been dropped for polticial reasons imo, mainly his defence of Uyghurs Muslims.

Seem to remember TV in China dropping all the Arsenal games after Ozil's comments.

Well said, China are the smiling bully boys. Who almost f&cked the entire world up btw either by manufacturing a virus or by their disgusting hygiene and eating habits. We’re due compensation I’d reckon.

Back