Piers Morgan and Mesut Ozil on twitter

70-F8-E7-C2-190-D-4-E6-D-970-B-04-EB45-FC4-D76.jpg

Arsenal have done everything they can to get rid. Fair play to ozil he is following every line of his contract. Unless arsenal sack him he's not going anywhere

Arsenal fucked up massively giving Ozil that contract

pretty sure it was because they ‘lost’ Sanchez for nothing and didn’t want the same to happen with him

Arsenal have fell from grace a long time ago. Underachievers who are comfortable with 4th place and / or an FA Cup as a successful season.

Ozil would be best served if he left, however, he didn't ask for £350k a week, so if the manager doesn't pick him to play, what's he meant to do?

Morgan is a mouthpiece who abuses his platform at every chance.

In my opinion, Piers Morgan is paid far more than Ozil for doing less.

Piers Morgan is a scumbag.

Ozil has been dropped for polticial reasons imo, mainly his defence of Uyghurs Muslims.

Seem to remember TV in China dropping all the Arsenal games after Ozil's comments.

They stopped loads of a us teams basketball games for the same.

The treatment of the Uyghurs is absolutely disgusting and not enough is made of or done about it.

What’s the political reason?
He spoke out against china's treatment of uyghur muslims and threatened the income Arsenal were getting from revenue in China ( they pulled some games off tv I'm sure ) and then there is the thing with firing their mascot until Ozil said he'd pay his wages him and the club just seem to be at the end of their teither together
What’s the political reason?

The fact that a footballer can earn 350k a week still boggles my mind.
I don't find it difficult to understand at all. I'm paying £10 to BT and £18 to Sky Sports a month. That's £336 per year from my household on the very lower end of the scale that's going to watch football on TV. The amount that Rangers get from that is unfair but factor in the millions (if not billions) of people paying for premium sports subscriptions to watch these guys play and it isn't a mystery at all. To defend it further, think of every single person in the world who's ever kicked a ball (me included) that wanted to become a professional footballer but wasn't good enough. These guys - as much as it might not seem like it at times - are in the 0.00000001% or something ridiculous that are good enough to get this far. If you can get your head around the amount of money that people are willing to pay to watch football, global capitalism in general, demand dictating the market and the absolutely infinitesimal odds of becoming a footballer, I'm not sure what you want. More of the money to go to the owners of clubs and the TV companies or capitalism in general to be replaced with a fairer practice of capping prices/wages for sports and sport related businesses? For all its hyper-capitalism American sports and their drafts/wage caps are actually quite communist in that regard. I'm guessing the TV deals aren't, mind.

Last edited:
morgan - wank is pretty much confirmed, but I'm less than confirmed about Ozil in all of this.
Don't see what he's done wrong. Clearly not in the manager's plans, but I'm not aware of another club bidding for him. What's he meant to do?

Morgan upholding morals. Alan is Morrisette is scribbling an extra verse as we speak.

No fan of Ozil, but nobody forced Arsenal to give him the contract, more fool them.

Ozil gets slagged to death but he never wrote his own contract Arsenal agreed to the terms. I don't think anyone no matter what they say would walk away from 350k a week for doing nothing. I get 1% of that a month for doing very little and you would have to drag me kicking and screaming out of my job.

Last edited:
I don't find it difficult to understand at all. I'm paying £10 to BT and £18 to Sky Sports a month. That's £336 per year from my household on the very lower end of the scale that's going to watch football on TV. The amount that Rangers get from that is unfair but factor in the millions (if not billions) of people paying for premium sports subscriptions to watch these guys play and it isn't a mystery at all. To defend it further, think of every single person in the world who's ever kicked a ball (me included) that wanted to become a professional footballer but wasn't good enough. These guys - as much as it might not seem like it at times - are in the 0.00000001% or something ridiculous that are good enough to get this far. If you can get your head around the amount of money that people are willing to pay to watch football, global capitalism in general, demand dictating the market and the absolutely infinitesimal odds of becoming a footballer, I'm not sure what you want. More of the money to go to the owners of clubs and the TV companies or capitalism in general to be replaced with a fairer practice of capping prices/wages for sports and sport related businesses? For all its hyper-capitalism American sports and their drafts/wage caps are actually quite communist in that regard.
I understand how a footballer can be paid that much due to the money generated through TV deals.

It's just the amount of money that's mind blowing to me.

Don't see what he's done wrong. Clearly not in the manager's plans, but I'm not aware of another club bidding for him. What's he meant to do?
It seems a tad political to me, granted ozil has done his bit in the past few months but his relationship with Erdogan has to be a major factor in all this.

How Morgan managed to become a celebrity of any kind, never mind dish out advice on whats morally correct is astonishing. Hes a vile scumbag. The phone hacking scandal is the tip of the iceberg with that tadger
He should be big bubbas sex toy in D wing.

Piers getting upset over someone who earns more than himself per week.

Is he of the same irk over himself and someone from a Md's paycheck?

You couldn’t mark Piers Morgan’s neck with a blow torch. Look at what he’s been up to in his career and it’s really quite remarkable how he regularly manages to sit atop his high horse, taking the moral high ground whilst judging everyone else.

Also Özil should be in that squad, there’s something else going on there because even at his worst he’s not any worse than some of the dross in that Arsenal squad.

How Morgan managed to become a celebrity of any kind, never mind dish out advice on whats morally correct is astonishing. Hes a vile scumbag. The phone hacking scandal is the tip of the iceberg with that tadger
The publication of fake pictures of armed services torturing prisoners was just as bad as the phone hacking. He should never have worked in media again after that.

Ozil gets slagged to death but he never wrote his own contract Arsenal agreed to the terms. I don't think anyone no matter what they say would walk away from 350k a week for doing nothing. I get 10% of that a month for doing very little and you would have to drag me kicking and screaming out of my job.

He wants to play and he’s been ready to play if called on. It’s not his fault he’s being excluded for political reasons and it’s not his fault Arsenal offered him a bumper contract. It’s not as though he’s sulked around and made himself unavailable for selection.

Piers Morgan is a scumbag.

Ozil has been dropped for polticial reasons imo, mainly his defence of Uyghurs Muslims.

Seem to remember TV in China dropping all the Arsenal games after Ozil's comments.

Don`t talk rubbish Ozil isn`t interested anymore and should be told to do one same as Pogba at Man U !

Very strange situation, he’s probably technically the best player at the club yet due to the politics of the situation he can’t get near a pish team.

It is quite amusing people refer to his wage, that the club opted to pay him.

Back