Piggery - Red Zone?

still waiting ....
Waiting to understand the difference between league game allocations and Euro ties! Twice I told you we don't have anywhere to put the scum, other than the corner!
Are you suggesting we should tell season ticket holders they can't see the game, because you want go go to their pit?

I think we should have a mega-thread purely for Celtic Ibrox/Our Parkhead allocations so we can have a record of all previous discussions when it inevitably props up every 3/4 weeks

There’s 2 main camps; compromise and the current status quo. Literally same arguments all the time with no new info, at least mygers discussions can differ Dependant on the latest cock up haha

Waiting to understand the difference between league game allocations and Euro ties! Twice I told you we don't have anywhere to put the scum, other than the corner!
Are you suggesting we should tell season ticket holders they can't see the game, because you want go go to their pit?
didn't say that now did I?
that's you clutching at straws ....

Forget all this red zone bullshit we'll just have to accept it , they never got any for Ibrox for 1 game so we wont get any for Parkhead for 1 game...........
Exactly this.
We had to play a game with only 500 fans at Ibrox so they'll need to play one at the piggery in front of 500.

Oh, wait.....

You said move them! I told you twice there is nowhere to move them! Telling season ticket holders they can't get in is the only way, you'll get to the scumhut.
No straws were grasped!
:D :D :D

I know I remember feeling I was at the game when Katic went up for the header to make it 2-1

must of watched it on high definition and extra speakers to make it sound like I was it

No matter your views on allocations in general, in this 1 specific circumstance everyone must surely support Rangers decision based on the information that celtic couldn't guarantee we would get away tickets in the next game?

No matter your views on allocations in general, in this 1 specific circumstance everyone must surely support Rangers decision based on the information that celtic couldn't guarantee we would get away tickets in the next game?
The club made the correct decision in August, yes. I was annoyed initially until we knew the reasons for the tickets being withdrawn

From April 2nd onwards, I hope the club gives them their 800 allocation and it’ll be reciprocated

The club made the correct decision in August, yes. I was annoyed initially until we knew the reasons for the tickets being withdrawn

From April 2nd onwards, I hope the club gives them their 800 allocation and it’ll be reciprocated
or more

Forget all this red zone bullshit we'll just have to accept it , they never got any for Ibrox for 1 game so we wont get any for Parkhead for 1 game...........
I would be asking for it just for sh!ts n giggles

but thats what we're telling them in regards a euro tie ........... the club are definitely telling them they ain't getting their seat for the Dortmund game

but thats what we're telling them in regards a euro tie ........... the club are definitely telling them they ain't getting their seat for the Dortmund game
We only have room for 900 away fans for league games. Cup games and Euro ties we have to keep back an allocation. Where do you put supporters when we are full?

Euro allocation would be ideal for the old firms. Its a pointless argument the now though between the club no caring and the staunch brigade who constantly tell our away support what we should and shouldn't be doing from their couch
They're not the ones wanting to shaft our season ticket holders.

I was all for the smaller allocation for them until recently. The way I see it is that they were so far ahead of us we had to try anything to get it back to a level playing field and cutting the celtc allocation done just that. A compromise can definitely be made now that allows us more tickets at parkhead.
in what way were they ahead of us and how did the reduction help?

800 in the corner is plenty and the place is a lot safer

2500/3K Each , sorted

in the west corner?

You can have an away support of 2700 and every st holder would still be inside Ibrox so who is getting shafted?
The season ticket holders who would have to move to accommodate the beasts and RSC's who normally take tickets.

The season ticket holders who would have to move to accommodate the beasts and RSC's who normally take tickets.
Away fans who are season ticket holders deserve a better away allocation than rscs getting paper tickets to give to non season ticket holders

I think we should have a mega-thread purely for Celtic Ibrox/Our Parkhead allocations so we can have a record of all previous discussions when it inevitably props up every 3/4 weeks

There’s 2 main camps; compromise and the current status quo. Literally same arguments all the time with no new info, at least mygers discussions can differ Dependant on the latest cock up haha
Those who want an increased Rangers allocation at the piggery are the same ones who would not be prepared to miss the Celtic game at Ibrox to accommodate Celtic’s increased allocation at Ibrox.

It’s pretty much a case of - I’m in favour of the allocations being increased with someone else and not me being directly affected by the increased allocation as I don’t want miss out on any Celtic games myself”

Away fans who are season ticket holders deserve a better away allocation than rscs getting paper tickets to give to non season ticket holders
What about the 90 odd members of the RSC who are season ticket holders and are balloted for the 2 away tickets that a CAT A+ club receive for most games - a balloted system based on attendance on the bus for all games home and away- not many non season ticket holders who are members of RSCs have top points to receive away tickets as you suggest- perhaps if the RSC has an abundance of spares for Livingston and such and travelling on the bus may get you a ticket as a non season ticket holder - but most certainly will not get a ticket for any CAT A games

What about the 90 odd members of the RSC who are season ticket holders and are balloted for the 2 away tickets that a CAT A+ club receive for most games - a balloted system based on attendance on the bus for all games home and away- not many non season ticket holders who are members of RSCs have top points to receive away tickets as you suggest- perhaps if the RSC has an abundance of spares for Livingston and such and travelling on the bus may get you a ticket as a non season ticket holder - but most certainly will not get a ticket for any CAT A games

I'm only talking about home games here.

There's no excuse these days to be in a RSC and not have a season ticket

If thats the case you never had one a few years ago when people who are missing out on the away OF were going home and away then or you have given it up

I'm only talking about home games here.

There's no excuse these days to be in a RSC and not have a season ticket

If thats the case you never had one a few years ago when people who are missing out on the away OF were going home and away then or you have given it up
You’ve lost me - you were saying away fans who are season ticket holders deserve a better away allocation than RSCs to give paper tickets to non season ticket holders.

I’ve had a season ticket since 1986 ( bar 1 year due to Spivs boycott) and have been and I’m still a member of a RSC which includes a 10 year spell running a Rangers supporters club as club secretary and would like to think I know how RSCs operate especially how tickets are distributed

Been there done that the only decent view we got when we went was the upper tier the rest was pish only my opinion mate.
I just hope something increases either allocation or RSC allocation, its terrible what we need to go through to get to this game.

Granted we have fans who would never set foot in the piggery & granted we have fans who don't care about the allocation issue as it doesn't effect to the extent that it effect's us. It is a subject that wont go away , simple as that .

Those who want an increased Rangers allocation at the piggery are the same ones who would not be prepared to miss the Celtic game at Ibrox to accommodate Celtic’s increased allocation at Ibrox.

It’s pretty much a case of - I’m in favour of the allocations being increased with someone else and not me being directly affected by the increased allocation as I don’t want miss out on any Celtic games myself”

i already miss 50% of home games due to nature of my job but i still renew year after year so missing games isn't something new or lost on me.

bull...poo

Back