Piggery - Red Zone?

Away fans who are season ticket holders deserve a better away allocation than rscs getting paper tickets to give to non season ticket holders
Rangers are looking after Rangers supporters. The way it should be. Not everyone can afford a season ticket. Rangers cannot dictate what the mentally challengeds give us as an allocation. Anyone not happy with it, contact the beasts.

You’ve lost me - you were saying away fans who are season ticket holders deserve a better away allocation than RSCs to give paper tickets to non season ticket holders.

I’ve had a season ticket since 1986 ( bar 1 year due to Spivs boycott) and have been and I’m still a member of a RSC which includes a 10 year spell running a Rangers supporters club as club secretary and would like to think I know how RSCs operate especially how tickets are distributed
The original guy is talking about not giving us a better allocation at parkhead as RSCS who take up any home spare tickets from rangers for this game would be shafted.

Season Tickets 46k - League games only (bar a couple of sections)

The remaining seating capacity is taken up by

Director Box/Hospitality areas
Club use - Sponsors etc
Away section/Segregation - section holds around 1100-1200
RSC allocations
MyGers/Public sale

For non-ST games there isn't a 100% take up of ST seats there there is seats available to those affected by having to move to meet any requirement like the 5% rule for UEFA game for the away support

Should the club to decide to make ST inclusive of all games then they would have to reduce the amount of STH in order to make it own requirement as I have listed and any other requirements as needed

Last edited:
Makes no difference, Scottish Cup is 20% and Aberdeen didn't give us 1 ticket more than usual citing health and safety.

Remind me did Rangers bend over on the subject or did they fight it cause Aberdeen only got 800 odd in replay

Remind me did Rangers bend over on the subject or did they fight it cause Aberdeen only got 800 odd in replay
Not sure if we fought it or not but we requested more and they said the configuration of the stadium didn't allow it or some such shite.

Yep the Sandy Jardine stand can take their turn giving up their seats ,I am sure the won't mind as us in the broomloan have done for years.
You literally bought your ticket in the broomloan knowing that.

When they did have the full allocation there was season tickets available in every other area lol.

I was all for the smaller allocation for them until recently. The way I see it is that they were so far ahead of us we had to try anything to get it back to a level playing field and cutting the celtc allocation done just that. A compromise can definitely be made now that allows us more tickets at parkhead.
That’s not the reason their allocation was cut though. It’s exactly how the poets like to spin it though.

On the Grounds of Health and Safety I would request a RED ZONE, this would save our players being SPAT ON, not that you can change SCUM!

in what way were they ahead of us and how did the reduction help?

800 in the corner is plenty and the place is a lot safer

in the west corner?

The 2 games before Gerrard came in they put 9 by us. They had won 4 in a row at Ibrox by an aggregate score of 12-4 I'd say they were pretty far ahead of us.

We needed to level the playing field and taking away an advantage of having a whole stand behind the goals filled with the celtc support IMO definitely helped with that.

the fans being relocated made us win the game is the biggest and most idiotic argument to ever come from the Rangers support.

*we had majority of easter road for the challenge cup final and we still got beat, so by this logic if we took that stand the raith fans were in and give them the original away stand at easter road we would of took the cup home that day

Last edited:
2500/3K Each , sorted

The 2 games before Gerrard came in they put 9 by us. They had won 4 in a row at Ibrox by an aggregate score of 12-4 I'd say they were pretty far ahead of us.

We needed to level the playing field and taking away an advantage of having a whole stand behind the goals filled with the celtc support IMO definitely helped with that.
so when we play them at parkhead with both stands behind the goal full of them, how has that helped them ? and also all the years when they did have the full stand and we pumped them sort of blows your argument out the window.

we did beat them at their own midden with a full house 29 December 2019 and behind both goals

they were a danger and out of control thats why they were moved and them winning had nothing to do with us building a team and a few dodgy decisions going their way and the two draws below they also had both stands at home behind the goal

2018 11 MarchPremier LeagueRangers2 - 3Celtic
2017 30 DecemberPremier LeagueCeltic0 - 0Rangers
2017 23 SeptemberPremier LeagueRangers0 - 2Celtic
2017 29 AprilPremier LeagueRangers1 - 5Celtic
2017 23 AprilFA CupCeltic2 - 0Rangers
2017 12 MarchPremier LeagueCeltic1 - 1Rangers
2016 31 DecemberPremier LeagueRangers1 - 2Celtic

Back