Pin Badges

weegeordie

Does anyone know where frames pin badges?? I have small collection that Would look nice on the wall In my mancave

Any photo/painting framer will do it. I have a pin badge for every team The Rangers have played in European competitions - first one was vs Nice back in 1956. Cost me £80 for each frame (held 80 badges) from Company in Inverness.

Took me 7 years to complete my collection - many are from the time the games were played.

Any photo/painting framer will do it. I have a pin badge for every team The Rangers have played in European competitions - first one was vs Nice back in 1956. Cost me £80 for each frame (held 80 badges) from Company in Inverness.

Took me 7 years to complete my collection - many are from the time the games were played.
Any chance of a photo mate.

I started this a couple of years back, think I've got about 40 or so still to get.
Might need to add Getafe to the list in a few weeks!

I'd like to frame my Erskine collection (them all)

Not sure best way to go about it.

Loads of other badges I'd sell

I'd like to frame my Erskine collection (them all)

Not sure best way to go about it.

Loads of other badges I'd sell

I thought about displaying mine in the same frame as my Erskine print but think it would take away from the look. The Range have a small frame on the link above that would be perfect for the Erskine badges but maybe a more expensive frame would be appropriate.

I started this a couple of years back, think I've got about 40 or so still to get.
Might need to add Getafe to the list in a few weeks!

I have a Spreadsheet detailing our European travels - 177 ties to date against 121 different teams (37 different countries) some we have played a few times e.g Bayern Munich (5 times).

Hope the stats are correct :rolleyes:

Photos below are what I've been working on today. Still need another old vintage scarf for my 2nd set of old 70's Coffer badges and a couple for the late 70's, early 80's ones. Have a White away scarf on order for the rest of the more up to date badges I have. It's my intention to get them framed at some point also, once complete.

I have a Spreadsheet detailing our European travels - 177 ties to date against 121 different teams (37 different countries) some we have played a few times e.g Bayern Munich (5 times).

Hope the stats are correct :rolleyes:
It was 161 ties when I started.

4 qualifiers + 3 group last season
4 qualifies + 3 group this season and 2 knockouts. The 177 ties is right, not sure about the teams though, my list is at home,
I keep the list of teams I need on my phone though, that's at 35.

Photos below are what I've been working on today. Still need another old vintage scarf for my 2nd set of old 70's Coffer badges and a couple for the late 70's, early 80's ones. Have a White away scarf on order for the rest of the more up to date badges I have. It's my intention to get them framed at some point also, once complete.

Brilliant mate. The RSEA badges on the scarf is a nice way to show them.

Finally managed to work out how to post the photos of my European Badge collection - the third photo is a work in progress !

I'm always looking at ways to present things, what you've done there R, to detail our journey through Europe is excellent.

I use box photo frames from the Range and get 64 to 12 x 12 frame.
Excellent wee collection.:oops:;):):cool:

I sometimes think we lag behind the other side with our organisation regarding our badges. We have the excellent Rangers badge collectors page on facebook but very little else.

The other side have a web page that allows them to highlight their supporters clubs badges. They have a free design and advertising service maximising sales and allowing badges to be manufactured in higher quantities and cheaper costs therefore more funds to the supporters clubs.

By cataloguing all the badges this allows collectors to complete collections. I am sure there are similar collectors of such badges in our support. Unfortunately we seem to be restricted to individual RSC's advertising on twitter and facebook or being held to ransom on ebay.

E83-E87-DB-658-C-4020-9-C1-D-7-FE45-BAA370-A.jpg

Back