Pitch invader banned for 3 years

ColinA

As title says, Anthony Smith scum fan banned for 3 years from U.K. football matches, still can’t fathom how someone can take a 2 year old to an old firm match and have the stupidity to run onto the pitch, they really are a weird Feckin bunch

Will we all get banned for a pitch invasion when we win 55?

i won’t be because I’ll be where I should be, in the stand.
If you go on the pitch, you’ve only yourself to blame if you get smacked with an indefinite ban like others from the Kilmarnock game have been.
the warnings there, heed it.
plus I’d imagine cctv is better at Ibrox.

Fukn clown. All it takes is one other stupid mentally challenged to be swinging his arms about in the kids direction for the unthinkable to happen.

NINTCHDBPICT000479837428.jpg

Scumbag.

I'd ban the kid as well*. Future Groin Brigade member if their historical breeding continues to repeat itself.

*joking

Yawwwwwwn.
Lighten up a bit lads I don't think the posters are serious.

some are though. They think they’ve some sort of right to do it because other teams do it, or our fans done it in Barcelona and against Aberdeen etc etc

they’ll be the ones on here condemning the club when they’re banned.
It’s similar to the sing what we want crew

Have others been arrested or does the kid make a difference to the offence(apart from making it even more stupid)?

As title says, Anthony Smith scum fan banned for 3 years from U.K. football matches, still can’t fathom how someone can take a 2 year old to an old firm match and have the stupidity to run onto the pitch, they really are a weird Feckin bunch
Hope they banned the 2 year old as well.

The Bear who invaded the track after the last minute winner at Killie gets an indefinite ban from Ibrox,What is an indefinite ban at least the Bheast knows how long he is banned for.

Look in the picture for the number 2. Then look right........ WTF?:oops: Why would anyone have their hand there?

The Bear who invaded the track after the last minute winner at Killie gets an indefinite ban from Ibrox,What is an indefinite ban at least the Bheast knows how long he is banned for.

The celtic fan this thread is about is a court enforced banning order. He’ll be forced to sign in at a police station during matches and surrender his British passport when celtic are playing away in Europe.

Was it his kid ?

Or was he trying to steal the wean ?

You know what they Celtic fans are like

This guy probably had an indefinite ban pending the outcome of his case.

Plus 250hrs unpaid work. Hows he going to cope with having to work, and not getting any dole fir it

There were at least a dozen others should have been banned, but I'm sure they weren't.
By the way, if anyone thinks that slimeball is going spend three years away from the piggery, they must live in cloud cuckoo land. He will be back next week.

He will get a letter, 1 year from when the ban started, to tell him he will be able to attend again.

There were at least a dozen others should have been banned, but I'm sure they weren't.
By the way, if anyone thinks that slimeball is going spend three years away from the piggery, they must live in cloud cuckoo land. He will be back next week.
When does he get his tour of lennoxtown?

A survey published the other day said 1 in 3 boys at catholic schools in Scotland have admitted they are sectarian.
Answers a lot of questions as to why they behave like they do.
Politicians should be stepping in but i wont hold my breath.

The celtic fan this thread is about is a court enforced banning order. He’ll be forced to sign in at a police station during matches and surrender his British passport when celtic are playing away in Europe.

I'll crack the funnies in here,lol.

WTF is that thing wearing the black bucket hat behind him?

Pretty sure the slimeball behind him is from Ayr, a fat republican b4stard that should have been flung away with his afterbirth.
He is the son of another sleazy republican cvnt who for whatever reason still receives the queens currency for window cleaning from the good souls of Ayrshire who only see his jolly craicster persona and not his anti British alter ego.

Pretty sure the slimeball behind him is from Ayr, a fat republican b4stard that should have been flung away with his afterbirth.
He is the son of another sleazy republican cvnt who for whatever reason still receives the queens currency for window cleaning from the good souls of Ayrshire who only see his jolly craicster persona and not his anti British alter ego.
No keen on him then?

Back