Pitch Invader

Yes absolutely they can.

That said I think the ref dealt with it correctly today. The St Mirren player just barged the guy once to get him away from their group, a sending off would have been totally against any common sense.
When did common sense become used by Scotshit referees. A Rangers player would have see yellow at least for that

Didn't Hazard get sent off when playing for Chelsea for kicking a ball boy - believe he was hammered by the FA and the club with a large fine . He should have been sent off.
That said the St Boo fan deserved it and well done to the player
He was, but he didn’t kick the wee prick, he toe poked the ball out from under him after the wee arsehole fell on top of it to waste time.

Said wee prick is now involved with that Au vodka shite.

Don't think anyone can have a go at the St Mirren player (who I believe was at fault for our goal) - boy comes on the pitch could be holding anything - needed to be taken out - probably thought a steward might have been within 10 yards to pick him up though!

Probably because he had no idea who he was or what his intentions were, don’t see the issue to be honest.

Hadn't thought of it from that angle, which I suppose is fairly understandable.

That said, I don't think my mind would initially jump to a chib-wielding maniac when he's come out of the home end during goal celebrations.

Last edited:
A question for the posters who know the rules of the game inside out.
A player can be disciplined for aggression towards an opponent player or bench, his own team mate and match officials, but can a player be cautioned or sent off for an altercation with a spectator?

Eric Cantona got a red card and a 9 month ban for his kung-fu kick :))

Police Scotland probably surrounded the Rangers fans... Seems that's what are trained to do as a default position...
I said it at the game with the police, they always hang around us anywhere we go for example, at Parkheid, we never get peace from security or police everytime we score or win, our players can't come to our support but the scum can do what they want

That said, I don't think my mind would initially jump to a chin-wielding maniac when he's come out of the home end during goal celebrations.
That’s the thing mate, he ran from the West stand but was quite close to the North stand where Rangers fans were, he ran (jogged) forty yards before catching up with St Mirren players who had all but finished celebrating by the time he got there, could’ve came from anywhere.

That being said, he’s an ugly c*nt wearing Slazenger so he clearly wasn’t one of us.

That said, I don't think my mind would initially jump to a chin-wielding maniac when he's come out of the home end during goal celebrations.
0008CDE800000C1D-0-image-a-36_1450529583634.jpg

That said, I don't think my mind would initially jump to a chib-wielding maniac when he's come out of the home end during goal celebrations.
They wouldn't have known where he came on from, he came from the direction of our end because he'd been allowed to run directly in front of our fans in the North Stand goading them on his way across the pitch.

Aye he isny right in the head .Used to get bullied because his older brother was a fuckin idiot aswell.
The only reason I have called him a wee dick,is because he set my wheelie bin on fire and I was going to murder the wee bastard,but then I found out he was getting bullied,which is not nice.

I can imagine that doing down well with the Shettleston gaffer! Seen some mad stuff at the Juniors but nothing involving a player hitting a fan.
Many years ago a ref told a group of us he'd had a bad day because he had to dismiss one of his linesmen for punching a player. It made me think I should start going to the Juniors.

The only reason I have called him a wee dick,is because he set my wheelie bin on fire and I was going to murder the wee bastard,but then I found out he was getting bullied,which is not nice.
That gives him an excuse to be a wee destructive arsonist ned? should have jailed the wee shit:mad:.

Back