Pittodrie or Hampden Emails

Debenture holders got emails last week. Once that process is over both clubs will be informed of seats available.

ClydeSSB had someone from Falkirk on last week talking about travel they are providing fans. He said that the SFA hadn’t sent the tickets out yet but were expected this week.

Imagine they will be on sale late this week/early next to match payday

There was an email to corporate saying hampden wouldn't be dealing with tickets till after the scotland games. So next week at the earliest probably by the time we receive the info from them and sort the allocation splits.

Logically, why is anyone expecting the tickets for the semi final to be any different from the allocation/points threshold as the league cup final?

Logically, why is anyone expecting the tickets for the semi final to be any different from the allocation/points threshold as the league cup final?
Organisers/Sponsors take more tickets for the Scottish than the League Cup, but less tickets for a Semi than a Final. So there’s still a bit of uncertainty around it.

Last edited:

Sponsors, member club allocations, tickets for staff and players, hospitality packages, all of these could differ from the final so there may be some (slight) change in the required points total.

I'm on CCS and season ticket holder albeit bronze mygers and haven't had any emails from club for last few semi final and final cup fixtures - is that to be expected? They just don't communicate the threshold at all? Pretty sure I haven't unsubscribed....

I'm on CCS and season ticket holder albeit bronze mygers and haven't had any emails from club for last few semi final and final cup fixtures - is that to be expected? They just don't communicate the threshold at all? Pretty sure I haven't unsubscribed....
You won’t get semis and finals emails unless you meet all of the criterias mate

The fact you’re in bronze sadly means you won’t meet the points threshold before you even get to the CCCS etc

Back