Place to watch the game in split

supersonic

Official Ticketer
I get it might only be being sold VIA RTV. Would prefer not to watch on phone. Any places that would usually show the game?

I hate the fact that the 7th team in the league can finish with more points than the team in 6th. Makes for good games right enough.

In all honesty mate a poet in my work was there last week and said he had to just watch their game on a dodgy stream. Said he couldn’t find anywhere.

Fabrique pub has had two of our earlier qualifiers on when I was in Split earlier in the summer. Well worth a visit anyway too.

I hate the fact that the 7th team in the league can finish with more points than the team in 6th. Makes for good games right enough.

In all honesty mate a poet in my work was there last week and said he had to just watch their game on a dodgy stream. Said he couldn’t find anywhere.
Came on to post the same joke and you beat me to it. Ah well theres no use splitting hairs

Very little chance any cafe bar will have it as Rijeka playing the same time. It is not listed as being on either Arena Sport or Sportklub (for now), so RTV is your only option. The cafe bars will almost all be showing Rijeka game.

Had similar issue last Thursday when I was up in Vinkovci (near Osijek) visiting a mate. He arranged with his bar owner mate to show our game, but just before ko a bunch of Rijeka lads came in wanting their match. Fortunately the owner and my mate are good friends, so they had to watch our game or leave :)

Very little chance any cafe bar will have it as Rijeka playing the same time. It is not listed as being on either Arena Sport or Sportklub (for now), so RTV is your only option. The cafe bars will almost all be showing Rijeka game.

Had similar issue last Thursday when I was up in Vinkovci (near Osijek) visiting a mate. He arranged with his bar owner mate to show our game, but just before ko a bunch of Rijeka lads came in wanting their match. Fortunately the owner and my mate are good friends, so they had to watch our game or leave :)
Cheers mate, RTV it is.

Back