Places to watch the games in Corralejo, Fuerteventura

As above, An Castiel, they aren't a Rangers bar as such, but the owner is a Bear I watched a Rangers game inside with about 15 Bears, whilst the filth game was on the balcony TV watched by 3 filth supporters.

As above, An Castiel, they aren't a Rangers bar as such, but the owner is a Bear I watched a Rangers game inside with about 15 Bears, whilst the filth game was on the balcony TV watched by 3 filth supporters.
Been to Corralejo a couple of times now and that is always the bar to watch our games.
A decent wee bar , and usually filled with bears during our matches.

Definitely not a Rangers bar, show both old firm games inside and outside.
Beggar game was inside when I was there and we were outside.

I watched our games in the underground sports bar just along from rock cafe , they showed all our games when i was there , gerrards first game at pittodrie and maribor game at Ibrox , they have a few tvs and a big screen and its along from an irish bar that all the celtic fans went to watch games so underground was all bears, they showed games that were on RTV

I watched our games in the underground sports bar just along from rock cafe , they showed all our games when i was there , gerrards first game at pittodrie and maribor game at Ibrox , they have a few tvs and a big screen and its along from an irish bar that all the celtic fans went to watch games so underground was all bears, they showed games that were on RTV
Spot on cheers mate, I’ll check that out also

Back